A guide on how to find ant eggs and mosquitos in Grounded.
Ant eggs in the ant hill. Can confirm that for sure. They are actually in 2 different locations inside the ant hill. One spot for sure is at the right around the hole that you can drop down into. Showed ant eggs a few times in one of my streams. If they aren’t there for you maybe they all hatched already and youll probably have to keep checking. It might help to kill some of the soldier ants because there are alot in there and I’m not sure if they could be blocking the spawn points of eggs.
Wear full ant armor for the HumAnt buff so they won’t attack you on site. They will still fight back if you attack though.
Moswuitos are not in the game yet.
Any Eggs can be a pain to get. My friend has been looking for Ant Egg for days with no luck. They just won’t spawn for him.
- Grounded – Full Gameplay Walkthrough (Torch, Axe, Ant, Mysterious Spider and Machine)
- Grounded – Full Map (with Icons)
- Grounded – Guide to Floor, Ants, Sap, Base Building, etc.
- Grounded – How to Turn Off/On the Distance Blur
- Grounded – How to Craft Pebblet Axe and Make Floor
- Grounded – How to Cheat (Trainer)
- Grounded – Useful Tips for Killing Spiders, Sting Bugs, Bombardbugs
- Grounded – Guide to Smoothie Recipes (Potions, Health, Damage)
- Grounded – Best Counter Tips to Larvae
- Grounded – How to Find Clean Water Grass, Thistle Plank, and Craft Spiky Spring
- Grounded – How to Hunt A Lot of Spider, Larva, Lady Bug (without Using Tools)
- Grounded – Save File Location
- Grounded – Mysterious Machine Walkthrough