A guide on how to craft Pebblet Axe in Grounded.
The world is a vast, beautiful and dangerous place – especially when you have been shrunk to the size of an ant. Explore, build, and survive together in this first-person, multiplayer, survival-adventure. Can you thrive alongside the hordes of giant insects, fighting to survive the perils of the backyard?
Explore this immersive and persistent world, where the insect life reacts to your actions.
Shelter and tools are critical to your survival. Build an epic base to protect you and your staff from the insects and the elements. Craft weapons, tools, and armor, allowing you to better fight, explore, and survive.
You can face the backyard alone or together, online, with up to three friends – the choice is yours.
Uncover the secrets lurking in the shadows of Grounded as you freely explore the backyard and progress through its mysterious story.
How to Craft Pebblet Axe?
What is the Pebblet Axe?
Pebblet Axe: A basic chopping tool strong enough to hack into plant material.
How to Craft?
You need to find clay and analyze it, you need to explore in this game it’s a sandbox survival.
You need that raw materials:
- Sprig: 3
- Pebblet: 2
- Woven Fiber: 1
How to Make Floor?
You can learn to make floor from the robot by bringing him the Grasslands Chip. Then you can buy the recipe from him. Grasslands Chip is next to the robot before you repair him. It is sitting around him. Clay can found by the large lake on the map. Need a shovel to pick it up.
- Grounded – Full Gameplay Walkthrough (Torch, Axe, Ant, Mysterious Spider and Machine)
- Grounded – Guide to Floor, Ants, Sap, Base Building, etc.
- Grounded – Useful Tips for Killing Spiders, Sting Bugs, Bombardbugs
- Grounded – How to Hunt A Lot of Spider, Larva, Lady Bug (without Using Tools)
- Grounded – Best Counter Tips to Larvae
- Grounded – How to Find Clean Water Grass, Thistle Plank, and Craft Spiky Spring
- Grounded – Mysterious Machine Walkthrough
- Grounded – How to Cheat (Trainer)
- Grounded – Save File Location
- Grounded – How to Find Ant Eggs and Mosquitos
- Grounded – How to Turn Off/On the Distance Blur
- Grounded – Guide to Smoothie Recipes (Potions, Health, Damage)
- Grounded – Full Map (with Icons)