This shows how to cheat (trainer) Grounded.
How to Cheat (Trainer)
- Num 1 – Infinite Health
- Num 2 – Max Shield/Block
- Num 3 – Infinite Stamina
- Num 4 – No Hunger
- Num 5 – No Thirst
- Num 6 – Infinite Oxygen
- Num 7 – Infinite Analyzer Charges
- Num 8 – Infinite Items
- Num 9 – Infinite Tools Durability
- Num 0 – One Hit Kill
- Num . – Freeze Daytime
- Num + – Daytime +1 Hour
- Num – – Daytime -1 Hour
- Ctrl+Num 1 – Edit Raw Science
- Ctrl+Num 2 – Set Game Speed
- Ctrl+Num 3 – Set Move Speed
- Ctrl+Num 4 – Infinite Jumps
- Ctrl+Num 5 – No Crafting Requirement
- Ctrl+Num 6 – Easy Building/Min. Building Requirement
“Infinite Items” takes effect when item quantity decreases, the item quantity will set to max stackable count.
“Infinite Tools Durability” takes effect when durability decreases.
“No Crafting Requirement” if you want to disable this option after crafting requirements have changed, you need to restart the game for them to restore.
“Easy Building/Min. Building Requirement”: When activated, you only need to put 1 material to the building site to complete the building.
- Grounded – Guide to Floor, Ants, Sap, Base Building, etc.
- Grounded – How to Turn Off/On the Distance Blur
- Grounded – How to Hunt A Lot of Spider, Larva, Lady Bug (without Using Tools)
- Grounded – How to Craft Pebblet Axe and Make Floor
- Grounded – Useful Tips for Killing Spiders, Sting Bugs, Bombardbugs
- Grounded – Save File Location
- Grounded – How to Find Ant Eggs and Mosquitos
- Grounded – Guide to Smoothie Recipes (Potions, Health, Damage)
- Grounded – How to Find Clean Water Grass, Thistle Plank, and Craft Spiky Spring
- Grounded – Best Counter Tips to Larvae
- Grounded – Full Map (with Icons)
- Grounded – Mysterious Machine Walkthrough
- Grounded – Full Gameplay Walkthrough (Torch, Axe, Ant, Mysterious Spider and Machine)