A guide to smoothie recipes (potions for health, hunger, increased damage) in Grounded.
Guide to Smoothie Recipes
We’ll basically be showing off the different types of smoothies you can make currently in the game.
List of Smoothie Recipes
Smoothies, Effects and Ingredients
Here all the Smoothies discovered so-far in the game and their functions.
- Boost Juice increases stamina, helps gain some health and also helps with hunger. It’s a good all-rounder drink that will help get your stats up in a pickle.
- Acorn Bits.
- Adds Hyperstamina – which increases the rate that Stamina regains it also helps a little with Water and heals a little bit of damage.
- Plant Fiber.
Fuzz on the Rocks
- Fuzz on the Rocks will increase your Maximum health temporarily and also heals damage.
- Mite Fuzz.
- Allegedly doesn’t work.
- Berry Chunks.
- Untested yet. However, most likely increases your capacity to stay underwater.
- Plant Fiber.
- Increases amount of damage done with weapons, and also heals light damage.
- Ant Mandible.
- Spider Fang.
- Larvae Spike.
- Unknown yet.
- Gas sack.
- Fungal growth.
- Grounded – Useful Tips for Killing Spiders, Sting Bugs, Bombardbugs
- Grounded – How to Craft Pebblet Axe and Make Floor
- Grounded – How to Hunt A Lot of Spider, Larva, Lady Bug (without Using Tools)
- Grounded – How to Find Clean Water Grass, Thistle Plank, and Craft Spiky Spring
- Grounded – Full Map (with Icons)
- Grounded – Guide to Floor, Ants, Sap, Base Building, etc.
- Grounded – How to Turn Off/On the Distance Blur
- Grounded – How to Find Ant Eggs and Mosquitos
- Grounded – Full Gameplay Walkthrough (Torch, Axe, Ant, Mysterious Spider and Machine)
- Grounded – Save File Location
- Grounded – How to Cheat (Trainer)
- Grounded – Best Counter Tips to Larvae
- Grounded – Mysterious Machine Walkthrough