This best counter tips to Larvae in Grounded will help you.
Best Counter Tips to Larvae
Make the Ant Club thing. It destroys them.
Ant Club can confirm, make sure to block, and it can tackle two-three in a row! Carry a Larva Blade to quickly finish off the stunned/weak, and they drop like flies.
Ant Club works the best. However you can also build floating bases with 1 scaffolding and lots of floors in certain areas then the only thing you got to worry about is gnats.
Also try this! A little clay, clover, and weed logs. I literally watched a swarm crawl up, stop at the barrier, and crawl back!
Clean up corpses or they attract larva.
- Grounded – Useful Tips for Killing Spiders, Sting Bugs, Bombardbugs
- Grounded – How to Hunt A Lot of Spider, Larva, Lady Bug (without Using Tools)
- Grounded – Full Map (with Icons)
- Grounded – How to Craft Pebblet Axe and Make Floor
- Grounded – Guide to Floor, Ants, Sap, Base Building, etc.
- Grounded – Guide to Smoothie Recipes (Potions, Health, Damage)
- Grounded – How to Turn Off/On the Distance Blur
- Grounded – How to Cheat (Trainer)
- Grounded – How to Find Ant Eggs and Mosquitos
- Grounded – How to Find Clean Water Grass, Thistle Plank, and Craft Spiky Spring
- Grounded – Mysterious Machine Walkthrough
- Grounded – Save File Location
- Grounded – Full Gameplay Walkthrough (Torch, Axe, Ant, Mysterious Spider and Machine)