A guide on how to fix errors (white or black screen) in GrandChase.
How to Fix Errors (Screen)
If your game open and stays on white screen and you using Windows 11
- Go properties -> compatibility -> Use legacy display ICC colour management.
If you get the error (in korean) saying it could not connect to the server
- Go to your firewall and add an rule allowing the game to connect or turn off the firewall.
- For the firewall case make sure to make a custom Inbound Rule allowing TCP and UDP and also explicitly mark to Allow Edge Traversal traffic to come (unsolicited data packets from internet), otherwise the game wont work.
- GrandChase – How to Fix Graphics
- GrandChase – Best Food for Pets Food Guide
- GrandChase – How to Get Hero’s Bullion, VP, GP, PP
- GrandChase – How to Level Up Quickly (Bonus, Items, and More)
- GrandChase – How to Block People that are Spamming