This guide will help you on how to fix fatal error in Granblue Fantasy.
How to Fix Fatal Error?
Update AMD or NVIDIA Graphic Card.
How to Easily Update Graphic Card?
The AMD Driver Auto-detect tool is a small application designed to detect the model of the AMD graphics product and the version of the Microsoft Windows® operating system installed in your computer. Upon successful detection, the tool should display the latest compatible driver(s) available for download for your AMD graphics product.
The AMD Driver Auto-detect tool is for use with systems running Microsoft® Windows® 7 or 10 and equipped with AMD Radeon™ discrete desktop graphics, mobile graphics, or AMD processors with Radeon™ graphics.
If your system is not running Windows® 7 or 10 or is equipped with AMD Radeon™ Pro graphics, Embedded graphics, Chipsets, etc., please refer to the section AMD Product Selector for help.
To find latest drivers for your AMD graphics product using the AMD Driver Auto-detect tool, follow the steps below:
- Download the AMD Driver Auto-detect tool from the AMD Driver and Support page.
- Once the tool has been downloaded, simply run it to launch the AMD Driver Auto-detect tool.
- Upon successful detection of your system configuration, the tool should display the latest Recommended and Optional driver packages that are compatible with your graphics product, as well as the currently installed driver version (if any).
- A Recommended driver has a collection of performance enhancements and fixes that have passed extensive internal quality assessments and has received the Microsoft® Windows® Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL) certification. An Optional driver provides the latest support for new game titles and graphics products that launch between Recommended driver releases.
- Select the desired version and the driver package will begin downloading and installing. More information on using the AMD Driver Auto-detect tool, can be found in KB article: Obtaining Graphics Drivers Using the AMD Driver Auto-Detect Tool
NOTE! If the AMD Driver Auto-detect tool couldn’t find compatible drivers for your AMD graphics product or if you are looking for an earlier driver version, then you may try searching for it using the AMD Product Selector.
There are two ways to access the NVIDIA Update control panel.
- The first way is via the NVIDIA Control Panel. Right-click on the Windows desktop and select NVIDIA Control Panel. Navigate to the Help menu and select Updates.
- The second way is via the new NVIDIA logo in the windows system tray. Right-click on the logo and select Check for updates or Update preferences.
- Granblue Fantasy: Versus – How to Enable Super Resolution (DSR or VSR)
- Granblue Fantasy: Versus – How to Fix Buttons (PS4, Xbox)
- Granblue Fantasy: Versus – How to Fix Block (Bug)?
- Granblue Fantasy: Versus – How to Fix (Controller, Keyboard, AutoSave)
- Granblue Fantasy: Versus – Complete Game Guide (Loot, Modes, Character)
- Granblue Fantasy: Versus – How to Find People to Play
- Granblue Fantasy Versus – How to Kill Katarina (First Boss)