This guide will help you on how to fix “Block: (;)” if you have a bug with it in Granblue Fantasy: Versus.
How to Fix Block?
- Go to Main Menu
- Select Customize
- Select Button Configuration
- Change “Block: (;)” with any key
If it still does not work,
- Clear Steam Cache
- Reinstall the game
- Do “how to fix block” method again.
How to Clear Cache?
From your Steam Client, open the Settings panel by selecting “Steam > Settings” from the top left client menu.
In the Settings panel, select the Downloads tab and you’ll find the “Clear Download Cache” button at the bottom.
Then select “OK” to confirm and acknowledge that you’ll need to login to Steam again.
If you’re still having trouble with your downloads and any games that won’t start, please contact Steam Support.
Note: This process will not affect your currently installed games, but you will need to log into Steam afterwards.
- Granblue Fantasy: Versus – How to Enable Super Resolution (DSR or VSR)
- Granblue Fantasy: Versus – How to Fix Fatal Error
- Granblue Fantasy: Versus – How to Fix Buttons (PS4, Xbox)
- Granblue Fantasy Versus – How to Kill Katarina (First Boss)
- Granblue Fantasy: Versus – Complete Game Guide (Loot, Modes, Character)
- Granblue Fantasy: Versus – How to Find People to Play
- Granblue Fantasy: Versus – How to Fix (Controller, Keyboard, AutoSave)