This guide helps you on how to get more/boost FPS in the Going Medieval game.
How to Boost FPS
How to Get More FPS
- At first put the Texture Quality to half and the shadow Quality to low or medium (low for the best FPS possible).
- After that you should be turning Anisotropic filtering off. V-Sync to off and Framerate cap also off.
- The game’s FPS is going up even higher if you turn the Anti Aliasing to FXAA (makes the game look a little bit worse tho).
- If you don’t have enough FPS at that point lower the resolution.
- Going Medieval – Building & Furniture Guide
- Going Medieval – How to Edit a Custom Map Size
- Going Medieval – How to Fight Bandits
- Going Medieval – Cheats (Max, Food, Mood, and More)