Hi everyone. Today I am gonna mention the newly released Girls’ Civilization is eye-catching. This guide will show “How to Fix Crashing After Battles”. Before the topic, I want to introduce the game:
About Girls’ Civilization
This game doesn’t look like other things you’ve played in the past. As such we don’t have much information on whether or not you might be interested in it.
There is no man in this game.
- Control player character in TPS mode
- Command your army in RTS mode
- Travel seamless open world and get more companions.
45000 Japanese letter all voice acted.
Block based building system + editable landscape.
Customization- face morph, body proportion, hair type, hair color can be customized in game.
Some clothes support color, pattern image, texture, material customization like velvet and carbon fiber and latex.
All companions can be customized.
Highheels system – each shoes/ boots item has it’s own height and angle for ankle info
Technology system – From sword and pike to tank and machine gun.
- Start battles without loading.
- Enter towns without loading.
- Get real-time reinforcement from world map while you are in battle.
How to Fix Crashing After Battles?
Look at your save file:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GirlsCivilization\Gciv21V\Saved\SaveGames
If it exists:
When you press tab to end battle, you become TPS mode again first. So ending battle while observer/giveorder mode is not possible.
- Update hotfix.
- Take a Non personal Email account.
It is done!
- Girls’ Civilization – How to Enter the Underground Water
- Girls’ civilization – Mount and Blade Guide
- Girls’ civilization – Useful Tips – Guide