A guide on how to replace default font (Cornelia Sans Font, Final Fantasy III DS Font, Final Fantasy VI SNES Font, FFMom Font, FFSilver Font) in Final Fantasy V Pixel: Remaster.
How to Replace Default Font
This guide lists and compares a few pixel fonts to replace the default font in the Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster
How to replace the default font
- Right-click on the game in your Steam library
- Click Manage->Browse Local Files. This will open the game folder
- Go to FINAL FANTASY V_Data\StreamingAssets
- Copy the “font_en.bundle” and “font_ja.bundle” files to another folder as backup
- Extract/Unzip the files of any of the fonts listed below
- Copy and overwrite the “font_en.bundle” and “font_ja.bundle” files
- Start the game to enjoy your new font
Cornelia Sans Font
Cornelia Sans is a pixel font recreation of the dialogue font from Final Fantasy Origins on PlayStation created by nexusmods user bibleblack98. It also includes the .ttf font file so you can install the font.
Final Fantasy III DS Font
Final Fantasy III DS font is a pixel font similar to the font used in the Nintendo DS remake of Final Fantasy III created by nexusmods user Enfyve.
FFMom is an Earthbound-inspired replacement pixel font created by twitter user PateraQuetzaI.
FFSilver is a pixel font created by twitter user PateraQuetzaI based on the Silver pixel font by Poppy Works. It contains all characters for English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese (Both), Japanese, and Korean.