Locating “Save Game” may not be easy for some games. Sometimes it can be found in the “AppData” file, sometimes you have to find it through “Regedit”. This guide will help you on how to find “Save Game” (PS4+5, PC, Xbox Series) for Fifa 22.
Fifa 22 – Save Game Location
- Go to “C:/”.
- Find “Users”.
- Click “UserName”.
- Go to “AppData”.
If “AppData” Doesn’t Appear
Here’s how to display hidden files and folders.
- In the search box on the taskbar, type folder, and then select “Show hidden files and folders” from the search results.
- Under Advanced settings, select “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” and then select “OK”.
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, then select Search (or if you’re using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer down, and then select Search).
- Type folder in the search box, then select “Folder Options” from the search results.
- Select the “View” tab.
- Under “Advanced settings”, select “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” and then select “OK”.
- Select the Start button, then select “Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization”.
- Select “Folder Options”, then select the “View” tab.
- Under “Advanced settings”, select “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” and then select OK.
How to Find Save Game File?
- C:\Users\username\Documents\FIFA 22\
Settings > Application Saved Data Management > SAVED DATA IN SYSTEM STORAGE > FIFA 22
Settings > STORAGE > [Storage device] > Saved Data > PS4 Games / PS5 Games > FIFA 22
My Games and Apps > FIFA 22 > Menu > Manage Game > SAVED DATA
My Games and Apps > FIFA 22 > Menu > Manage Game and add-ons > SAVED DATA