Locating “Save File” may not be easy for some games. Sometimes it can be found in the “AppData” file, sometimes you have to find it through “Regedit”. This guide will help you on how to find “Save File” for Fifa 21.
Save File Location
If “Folder” Doesn’t Appear
Here’s how to display hidden files and folders.
- In the search box on the taskbar, type folder, and then select “Show hidden files and folders” from the search results.
- Under Advanced settings, select “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” and then select “OK”.
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, then select Search (or if you’re using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer down, and then select Search).
- Type folder in the search box, then select “Folder Options” from the search results.
- Select the “View” tab.
- Under “Advanced settings”, select “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” and then select “OK”.
- Select the Start button, then select “Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization”.
- Select “Folder Options”, then select the “View” tab.
- Under “Advanced settings”, select “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” and then select OK.
How to Find Save File?
- Fifa 21 – How to Fix Resolution Settings
- Fifa 21 – How to Download (Released: September 28, 2021)
- Fifa 21 – How to Boost FPS and Performance
- Fifa 21 – Requirements (Minimum and Recommended)
- Fifa 21 – How to Get All Unlockable Achievements (Volta, Legendary, and More)
- Fifa 21 – All Editions Guide and Conditions
- FIFA 21 – How to Get 100 % Achievements (Offline and Online)
- Fifa 21 – Best Clubs and National Teams (Rankings)
- Fifa 21 – Controls Guide (Xbox One, PC, PS4)
- Fifa 21 – All Licensed Stadiums (Locations, Capacity, and More)