Locating “Save Game” may not be easy for some games. Sometimes it can be found in the “AppData” file, sometimes you have to find it through “Regedit”. This guide will help you on how to find “Save Game” (PC, Xbox, PS5+4) for Far Cry 6.
Far Cry 6 – Save Game Location
- Go to “C:/”.
- Find “Users”.
- Click “UserName”.
- Go to “AppData”.
If “AppData” Doesn’t Appear
Here’s how to display hidden files and folders.
- In the search box on the taskbar, type folder, and then select “Show hidden files and folders” from the search results.
- Under Advanced settings, select “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” and then select “OK”.
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, then select Search (or if you’re using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer down, and then select Search).
- Type folder in the search box, then select “Folder Options” from the search results.
- Select the “View” tab.
- Under “Advanced settings”, select “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” and then select “OK”.
- Select the Start button, then select “Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization”.
- Select “Folder Options”, then select the “View” tab.
- Under “Advanced settings”, select “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” and then select OK.
How to Find Save Game File?
C:\Windows\Ubisoft Connect\savegames\(user id)\5266
Type ” %PROGRAMFILES(X86)% ” to RUN in in Windows Taskbar
Then find here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher
- Far Cry 6 – How to Find Key (Fort Quito: Yaran Contraband Chest)
- Far Cry 6 – How to Locate and Unlock Armonia Criptograma Chest
- Far Cry 6 – How to Cheat (Trainer)
- Far Cry 6 – All Endings Guide (Vaas & Secret Ending)
- Far Cry 6 – How to Get Unique Pistol (Autocrat Weapon)
- Far Cry 6 – How to Get Military Vehicles (Tank, Helicopter)
- Far Cry 6 – How to Locate Sanguinario (Mythical Animal with Trophies)
- Far Cry 6 – How to Locate Venodiente (Mythical Animal with Trophies)