This guide will help you on how to fix vertical settings in Fallout 76 Wastelanders
Vertical Sync Setting (How To Fix)?
- Go to your desktop and right click.
- Near the body of the text you should see “NVIDIA Control Panel’
- Open it.
- If you do not see NVIDIA Control Panel, then you have to download it from the Microsoft store. Yes you have to, you can’t get it anywhere else.
- Over clocking your monitor, on the left of the window you should see “Change Resolution”, click on it.
- Next, under the resolution options select customize and Create Custom Resolution.
- If you have a 60Hz monitor and want to safely overclock, only go up 10 to 15 Hz, I would recommend going up to 10 then to 15 to see if there are any side effects.
For me my monitor was able to over clock from 75Hz to 90Hz and has been safely set at 90Hz for nearly 2 years now.
Make sure to enable and apply the resolution settings, it should be at the top when you scroll.
Alright now this:
- Go to Manage 3D settings, located above Change Resolution.
- Select the Program Setting tab to only set the vsync for Fallout 76.
- Scroll to the bottom.
- Change the vertical sync to ON or FAST (fast basically allows for uncapped fps but also acts like vsync with reduced input lag).
- Lastly, press Add and you should be done.
By Obama Gaming
- Fallout 76 Wastelanders – How to Fix Achievements (Broken)
- Fallout 76 Wastelanders – Senior Executive Exam Answers and Questions
- Fallout 76 Wastelanders – How to Work Atomic Shop (Management Guide)
- Fallout 76 Wastelanders – Strange Bedfellows Walkthrough (Trophy, Holotape, Password)
- Fallout 76 Wastelanders – Cheating Death Walkthrough (Lou, Cave, Intercom)
- Fallout 76 Wastelanders – Full Game Walkthrough (New Arrival, Here to Stay, Etc.)
- Fallout 76 Wastelanders – Hunter for Hire Walkthrough (Build, Broadcast, Gang)
- Fallout 76 Wastelanders – Complete Achievements (How to Obtain)
- Fallout 76 Wastelanders DLC – The Elusive Crane Walkthrough (Treasure, Roper)
- Fallout 76 Wastelanders – Here to Stay Quest (Paige, Camp, Clues)
- Fallout 76 Wastelanders – Hidden Power Armors (How to Locate)
- Fallout 76 Wastelanders – How to Find New Bow Plan
- Fallout 76 Wastelanders – Main Quest Line (Starting Location)
- Fallout 76 Wastelanders – Narrow Escape and Assist Beckett Quests (Secrets, Keys)