A guide on how to get infallible achievement in Fall Guys.
The Infallible Achievement Guide
This guide is for the hardest achievement in Fall Guys the Infallible.
- What you need for the unlock is win 5 games in a row.
- After the first win, all you gotta do is leave the game before getting eliminated so it doesn’t count as losing.
- Then just win the last 4 games and you are done.
- Beware there are some game modes that can be very hard to leave before getting eliminated like jump club or jinxed.
- Only go for the most comfortable straps.
- Also, you can have your party members sabotage others so you have a better chance of winning.
- Fall Guys – Guide to Winning Team Games
- Fall Guys – Gameplay Guide (How to Be Best)
- Fall Guys – How to Get You Up to Snuff on Every Single One and General Tips
- Fall Guys – How to Win Fall Mountains (Constantly)
- Fall Guys – Movement Guide (Hex-A-Gone Mode)
- Fall Guys – Updated All Minigames 11/8/2020
- Fall Guys – Guide to Headgear
- Fall Guys – All Achievements and Levels Walkthrough
- Fall Guys – All Rewards (Season 1 13/08/2020 – 06/10/2020) and Point System
- Fall Guys – Useful Tips for Dash, Egg, Slime, Tail Tag, Hit, Saw, Crash, Etc.
- Fall Guys – Guide to Points System (All Rounds and Map Type)
- Fall Guys – All Shop Items (August 2020)
- Fall Guys – How to Tackle the Finals (Strategies)
- Fall Guys – Guide to Tiptoe
- Fall Guys – How to Limit or Unlimit FPS (Best Settings)