A guide on how to limit or unlimit fps (best settings) in Fall Guys.
How to Limit or Unlimit FPS (Best Settings)
- Start by go to Nvidia Control Panel.
- Go to Program Settings and add Fall Guys to your program list if you have not already.
- Scroll down until you find Vertical Sync and turn it off and press apply.
- Start the game and go into graphic settings and turn off v-sync.
Enjoy uncapped FPS!
How to Limit FPS
If you are uncaping fps you can get too much fps ingame which can make your graphics card make a sound (coil whine), your GPU draws as much power as it can to produce as many FPS as possible. By limiting the frame rate, you’re limiting the power draw – thus reducing coil whine.
To limit the fps download Nvidia Profile Inspector. Open the program. On “Profiles” Type the name of the game to cap. In the “Frame Rate Limiter” section clock on the “Off” option. Click on the arrow and select the frame rate that you want. I have mine at 200 fps. Press apply changes and you are done.
- Fall Guys – How to Win Fall Mountains (Constantly)
- Fall Guys – How to Get You Up to Snuff on Every Single One and General Tips
- Fall Guys – The Infallible Achievement Guide (How to Get)
- Fall Guys – Guide to Tiptoe
- Fall Guys – All Shop Items (August 2020)
- Fall Guys – All Rewards (Season 1 13/08/2020 – 06/10/2020) and Point System
- Fall Guys – Guide to Headgear
- Fall Guys – All Achievements and Levels Walkthrough
- Fall Guys – Movement Guide (Hex-A-Gone Mode)
- Fall Guys – Gameplay Guide (How to Be Best)
- Fall Guys – Updated All Minigames 11/8/2020
- Fall Guys – Guide to Winning Team Games
- Fall Guys – Useful Tips for Dash, Egg, Slime, Tail Tag, Hit, Saw, Crash, Etc.
- Fall Guys – How to Change Language
- Fall Guys – Best Tips for Beginner and Champion (How to Win)