These best tips for beginner and champion show how you win Fall Guys when your team has 2 braincells.
Guide to Winners
How to Win (Beginner)
- Step 1: Bully the other teams.
- Step 2: Hope that atleast 1 or 2 teammates will help you.
- Step 3: If you lose then quit within 5 seconds.
- Step 3.5: If you win, congrats you survived hell.
- Step 4: Pray that there will be no more team minigames (You will probably lose in hex-a-gone).
- Step 5: If you win, congrats you are a pro.
How to Win (Champion)
- Step 1: Do the actual job.
- Step 2: If your team is losing, stay for 25 seconds and if you’re still losing after 25 seconds, you should leave.
- Step 3: Join another game.
- Step 4: If step 1-3 happen again, take a break for 10-30 minutes.
- Step 5: Go play sumthin else if step 4 happens.
- Fall Guys – Guide to Winning Team Games
- Fall Guys – Updated All Minigames 11/8/2020
- Fall Guys – The Infallible Achievement Guide (How to Get)
- Fall Guys – Gameplay Guide (How to Be Best)
- Fall Guys – All Achievements and Levels Walkthrough
- Fall Guys – How to Tackle the Finals (Strategies)
- Fall Guys – Useful Tips for Dash, Egg, Slime, Tail Tag, Hit, Saw, Crash, Etc.
- Fall Guys – Be a Master of Slime Climb (How to)
- Fall Guys – Guide to Points System (All Rounds and Map Type)
- Fall Guys – Guide to Headgear
- Fall Guys – How to Change Language
- Fall Guys – Guide to Tiptoe
- Fall Guys – How to Reach Final (Guide to All Races, Teams, Etc.)
- Fall Guys – How to Get You Up to Snuff on Every Single One and General Tips
- Fall Guys – Movement Guide (Hex-A-Gone Mode)