A guide on how to be a master of slime climb in Fall Guys.
How to Be a Master of Slime Climb
This is an extensive guide on how to conquer slime climb, and how to remain victorious through your many ventures on this painful slime-tastic stage!
Master of Slime Climb Guide
Section 1: Starting Off
Before consulting this guide you should be capable and familiar with the basic movement of the game; (jumping, climbing, diving etc). Slime climb is a “race” level that involves navigating over obstacles to reach the finish line, all while racing to avoid the impending doom that is the pink slime beneath you.
I view slime climb as having 5 specific levels:
- Level 1: this consists of yellow bouncy triangles and the 3 “pushers”.
- Level 2: this level consists of falling boulder the two longer “pushers”.
- Level 3: this consists of yellow conveyor belts, the tall bouncy pink spires that move from side to side and 3 yellow cylinders.
- Level 4: this consists of revolving hammers and 4 shorter “pushers”.
- Level 5: this final level consists of the same bouncy pink spires as level 3, they move from side to side and are accompanied by a slippery liquid. Level 5 also has 3 ‘swinging boulders’ that are above the same slippery liquid.
This is just a list of what you’ll be experiencing during this stage.
Section 2: How to beat the stage (beginners)
In section 2 I will show you my “optimal” route for finishing the slime climb level. This is just how I complete it and at least in my case it seems to work most of the time.
Level 1 route
To start off, whether you are at the front or the back, this skip has a high chance of working. However, being in the back while everyone in your lobby knows the skip is pretty much instant death if you are sent flying.
Make your way to the yellow bouncy triangle that is directly underneath the second “pusher”. Your vertical jump is high enough and so you can scale the object. After this direct you bounce to the right of the “pusher”. Getting past the third “pusher” just requires you to time your walk correctly.
Level 2 route
This section is pretty simple, and can only get annoying if there and many people. Start by walking up the first slope while avoiding the falling boulders. Sticking to the right is usually your best bet and will help with the next skip.
You are going to want to jump in the gap between the ramp and the first pusher. A jump in combination with a dive will allow you to get onto the platform underneath the first pusher. Make sure to time this jump correctly because sometimes the cycle of the second pusher will always guarantee pushing you off.
Level 3 route
For level 3 you”ll want to stick to the right side of the conveyor. Try and move diagonally with your camera facing forwards so you actively move forward and fight against the pushing force form the conveyor. There should be a gap underneath the 3 yellow cylinders that you can go into to protect yourself from the pushing pink things.
After making your way to the ramp, jump between the two cylinders onto it. Make an 180 degree turn and face the yellow cylinders. It doesn’t matter how you get over it, all it takes is a little bit getting used to. Staying in the middle of them will help.
Level 4 route
Probably the most straight forward level. There are big gaps between most of hammers, and even if you are about to be hit, you can just jump as you go high enough. You can skip a small part of the hammer section by just cutting a corner, but you will probably get knocked off. Continue on and you’ll encounter 4 “pushers that are thinner than the previous ones. You can avoid some more walking by performing a jump+dive onto the platform underneath the first pusher to skip it. Just be patient with your timing and try not to rush and you’ll be fine.
Level 5 route
This level in my opinion has the highest risk out of all of the levels. This is because if you stay to the right side, there is a high chance you’ll get knocked into the slime by the bouncy pink things. My advice is to stay in the middle and time it properly. This can be difficult sometimes as controlling your momentum while sliding can be pretty hard.
The swinging boulders are of similar risk as there is really no room for error. Timing is also key here. After clearing that section the finish line is practically a cake walk away so have fun with your newly acquire purposeful existence.
Section 3: How to beat the stage (champion)
Section 3 highlights how to beat this stage like the giga-chad gaming champion that you were always meant to be.
- Step 1: press the esc key (or the corresponding button to controller that brings you to the menu).
- Step 2: quit the lobby and never come back. Slime climb is an eternal curse that will plague you for the rest of existence.
- Step 3 (essential): delete slime climb from the list of possible maps in your game files because slime climb with 50 people is a terrible experience that no one should bear witness to great and balanced stage.
- Fall Guys – Useful Tips for Dash, Egg, Slime, Tail Tag, Hit, Saw, Crash, Etc.
- Fall Guys – Updated All Minigames 11/8/2020
- Fall Guys – Gameplay Guide (How to Be Best)
- Fall Guys – How to Reach Final (Guide to All Races, Teams, Etc.)
- Fall Guys – How to Win Fall Mountains (Constantly)
- Fall Guys – How to Get You Up to Snuff on Every Single One and General Tips
- Fall Guys – All Achievements and Levels Walkthrough
- Fall Guys – How to Tackle the Finals (Strategies)
- Fall Guys – Guide to Points System (All Rounds and Map Type)
- Fall Guys – Movement Guide (Hex-A-Gone Mode)
- Fall Guys – The Infallible Achievement Guide (How to Get)
- Fall Guys – All Rewards (Season 1 13/08/2020 – 06/10/2020) and Point System
- Fall Guys – How to Limit or Unlimit FPS (Best Settings)
- Fall Guys – XP Requirement & Rewards for Each Level
- Fall Guys – Guide to Winning Team Games