A guide on all achievements and levels walkthrough in Fall Guys.
All Achievements and Levels Walkthrough
This Guide is designed to be a helpful resource to securing 100% in all Fall Guys achievements.
Regular Play Achievements
These achievements will be achieved by simply through regular play.
Snowflake – Equip your first cosmetic item
Big Bully – Knock someone over
One Small Trip – Qualify from your first round
Troublemaker – Bump into 3 people while rolling on the ground before getting up
Flawless Victory – Qualify from a round without falling over even once
Fall Bae – Share a hug with a Fall Guy
– Simply grab other players.
Fall Throttle – Reach terminal velocity
Stumble Chums – Bump into other Fall Guys 1000 times in total
– Takes some time, but happens quickly in this game.
Face First – Qualify from a racing round despite falling ver more than than 10 times
– This is best done in the first round. Allowing the sweeper arms to hit you forward on Dizzy Heights will complete this quickly.
Down to the Wire – Qualify after a round goes to overtime
– This will likely happen during Fall Ball.
Ahead of the Pack – Get first place in a racing round
– I find this is best achieved on Dizzy Heights. Tip: Dive at the start down to the lower level and run up the ramp. Then make your way through spinning objects in the middle and quickly run to the outside opening of the sliding doors, left or right (as they are open first). Then run up the far left or right side of the final ramp.
Victory! – Win your first Episode
Style Points – Fall for at least 3 seconds before landing on your head
Low Baller – Qualify from a team game with a score of 1
– This will likely happen during Fall Ball.
These will be achieved by playing the game and levelling up.
One to Watch – Reach lvl 10 fame during a season
Household Name – Reach lvl 25 fame during a season
Star of the Show – Reach lvl 40 fame during a season
These will be achieved by purchasing cosmetics and equipping them.
Shopping Spree – Unlock 10 cosmetic items from the store
Fall Guy Fashionista – Unlock 50 cosmetic items from the store
Catwalk Model – Equip your first legendary customization item
Bargain Bucket – Equip an uncommon or better Body Colour, Pattern, Upper and Lower Costume piece
Mad Trendy – Equip a rare or legendary Body Colour, Pattern, Upper and Lower Costume piece
Head Turner – Equip a legendary Body Colour, Pattern, Upper and Lower Costume piece
These will be achieved through consistently playing well.
Show Off – Win an Episode with a custom Celebration equipped
– As soon as you can, purchase a custom celebration and equip it to achieve this during a win.
Quite Dashing – Get first place in a racing round 5 times
Track Star – Get first place in a racing round 20 times
Top Tier – Win 7 Episodes
Golden Guy – Win 20 Episodes
One Giant Leap – Qualify from 100 rounds
Veteran Status – Qualify from 500 rounds
Squad Goals – Win an Episode as part of a party of 3 or more players
These are the most difficult achievements.
Big Tease – Perform an emote just before coming first in a race round
– This is actually rather difficult, but can be done. It will take both luck and skill. I find Dizzy Heights, Hit Parade, See Saw and Slime Climb to be the best for this. It is very important to have a short emote ready before you attempt this (as I screwed this up many times with the robot emote). Use the wave and turn your camera angel at the end so you can see who is approaching you at the finish line. Persistence and play time will secure this achievement.
Big Air – Clock up 1 hour total time falling
– This is a big ask. However, very doable with enough play time. I will develop a strategy to achieving this quickly in a later update. I imagine it would take approximately sixty starting rounds of consistently falling off the edge to secure it.
Infallible – Win 5 Episodes in a row
– This is extremely difficult. The best approach would be to party up with your friends and all try to work to the end and sabotage other finalists and have your friends feed you the win (once you stacked up two wins back-to-back to begin with). With a lot of luck maybe you can do this.
There are currently 24 unique levels in Fall Guys. They are divided into four categories: (1) Race, (2) Survival, (3) Team and (4) Final.
Race (9 levels)
- Dizzy Heights: Race across spinning platforms to reach the finish line.
- Hit Parade: Dodge between obstacles as your race to the finish line.
- See Saw: Balance across rows of see-saws to reach the finish line.
- Door Dash: Avoid fake doors as you race to the finish line.
- Gate Crash: Dodge through moving doors as your race to the finish line.
- Tip Toe: Avoid fake tiles and find the hidden path to the finish line.
- The Whirlygig: Dodge spinning beams, hammers, and fans as you race to the finish line.
- Slime Climb: Outrun a rising pool of slime as you race through obstacles to the finish line.
- Fruit Chute: Dodge falling fruit as you race up a conveyor belt to the finish line.
Survival (5 Levels)
- Jump Club: Jump over the spinning beam and avoid falling off.
- Roll Out: Move between rotating rings to avoid falling off.
- Block Party: Avoid the walls and stay on the platform.
- Perfect Match: Match the icon on the screen to avoid falling.
- Tail Tag: Some players start with tails. Make sure you grab one when the time runs out.
Team (7 Levels)
- Egg Scramble: Put the most eggs in your team’s basket before the time runs out.
- Rock ‘N’ Roll: Push a giant ball through an obstacle course
- Fall Ball: Score goals by rolling giant balls into your opponent’s net.
- Team Tail Tag: Make sure your team has more tails than the others when the time runs out.
- Jinx: Make sure the opposing team is fully jinxed before yours.
- Hoopsie Daisy: Jump and dive through hoops to score more points for your team within a time limit.
- Hoarders: Keep balls in your team’s zone when the time runs out.
Final (3 Levels)
- Fall Mountain: Race to the top of the mountain and grab the crown.
- Hex-A-Gone: Be the last player standing on a series of hexagonal platforms that disappear as you step on them.
- Royal Fumble: Grab the tail and make sure you’re wearing it when the time runs out to win.
- Fall Guys – Updated All Minigames 11/8/2020
- Fall Guys – How to Get You Up to Snuff on Every Single One and General Tips
- Fall Guys – Guide to Points System (All Rounds and Map Type)
- Fall Guys – Guide to Tiptoe
- Fall Guys – How to Reach Final (Guide to All Races, Teams, Etc.)
- Fall Guys – Be a Master of Slime Climb (How to)
- Fall Guys – Movement Guide (Hex-A-Gone Mode)
- Fall Guys – Gameplay Guide (How to Be Best)
- Fall Guys – Useful Tips for Dash, Egg, Slime, Tail Tag, Hit, Saw, Crash, Etc.
- Fall Guys – How to Tackle the Finals (Strategies)
- Fall Guys – How to Win Fall Mountains (Constantly)
- Fall Guys – All Rewards (Season 1 13/08/2020 – 06/10/2020) and Point System
- Fall Guys – Guide to Winning Team Games
- Fall Guys – Best Tips for Beginner and Champion (How to Win)
- Fall Guys – Guide to Headgear