This guide will show you all slicks and rain tyre compounds in F1 2020.
All Slicks and Rain Tyre Compounds
The named compounds are the tyre compounds of the 2020 Formula One season. All slicks and rain tyres are listed. I have summarized the different slick versions (C1, C2 and C3).
- Is ideal for slow and twisty circuits.
- Especially in cold weather, when maximum mechanical grip is needed.
- Benefits from an extremely rapid warm-up time.
- Which makes it ideal in qualifying as well.
- Nevertheless, the tyre degrades quickly.
- Low working range compound.
- One of the most frequently used tyres in the range.
- Striking a very good balance between performance and durability.
- With the accent on performance.
- It is biased towards speed rather than long distances.
- But it is a good choice at the start and in sprint races or rather at the end.
- Medium working range compound.
- Is the most perfectly balanced of all the tyres.
- With an ideal compromise between performance and durability.
- It is extremely versatile.
- They are used on circuits that tend towards high speeds, temperatures and energy loadings.
- High working range compound.
- They are the most versatile of the rain tyres.
- Dispersing approximately 25 litres of water per second at full speed.
- Can be used on a wet as well as a drying track.
- Disperse up to 65 litres of water per second at full speed.
- The most effective solution for heavy rain.
- It is also effective on a drying track.
- Driveable in a wide variety of conditions.
- Was extremely valuable in determining the latest evolutions.
- F1 2020 – How to Use Voice Commands Codes (Better than Menu)
- F1 2020 – Fastest Custom Setup Guide
- F1 2020 – Advanced Multiplayer Guide
- F1 2020 – Complete Achievements Guide (How to Get)
- F1 2020 – How to Fix 1008:H Error