A guide on how to locate the best (efficient) rune in Elden Ring.
How to Locate the Best Rune
Quick and efficient spot for rune harvesting…
Locating the Portal
First go to this spot behind the Third Church of Marika and activate the Portal.
Travel to the Tower
Travel to this tower to the west on the Northern edge. Scale it and activate the Site inside.
Begin the Cycle
Go down the stairs with a weapon that can knockback. Knock either just the first or both soldiers off. Return to Grace Site, repeat, and profit. Bonus profits for using a Gold-pickled fowl foot. Normal rune gain is about 1190 per soldier.
by Mr Pickles
- ELDEN RING – How to Get Runes (Quickly)
- ELDEN RING – How to Get Erdleaf Flower Farm
- ELDEN RING – How to Locate All Missionary’s Cookbook
- ELDEN RING – Guide to Game Environment
- ELDEN RING – How to Get 500,000 Runes (Easily)
- ELDEN RING – How to Locate Greatword
- ELDEN RING – How to Use Bloody Finger (Unlimited Invasions)
- ELDEN RING – How to Beat Margit (for All Classes)
- ELDEN RING – The Best Tips to Beat the Misbegotten Warrior and Crucible Knight
- ELDEN RING – How to Get All 6 Endings (Easy Ways)
- ELDEN RING – How to Beat the Hellhound (for All Classes)
- ELDEN RING – How to Locate and Get Moonveil
- ELDEN RING – How to Locate Map Fragments!
- ELDEN RING – Guide to Get Easy Early 42K Runes and Ash of War (Bloodhounds)
- ELDEN RING – Guide to Gameplay, Attacking, Classes, Mechanics, and more)