A guide on how to disable EAC in Elden Ring.
How to Disable EAC
- 1. Create a .txt file and name it steam_appid.txt and it needs to go into the same folder that eldenring.exe is in.
- 2. Open it and add the string of numbers “1245620” (without quotes) to the file.
- 3. Launch the game by clicking on the exe file, DO NOT launch it through steam, it won’t work if you do.
if you see this screen when you reach the main menu then it worked.
However this screen will only show up if you set it to go online automatically in settings.
To go online again launch it through steam so EAC is enabled.
- ELDEN RING – Save File Location
- ELDEN RING – How to Fix Controller
- ELDEN RING – How to Fix PC Frame Rate
- ELDEN RING – How to Get 500,000 Runes (Easily)
- ELDEN RING – Guide to Game Environment
- ELDEN RING – Xbox Series and PlayStation 4-5 Controller Settings Guide
- ELDEN RING – How to Cheat (Trainer)
- ELDEN RING – How to Fix “EAC” Error (The Game Launcher without Any Downloads)
- ELDEN RING – How to Switch Controls to Keyboard
- ELDEN RING – How to Beat Grafted Scion (First Boss)
- ELDEN RING – How to Beat Starscourage Radahn (Easily)
- ELDEN RING – Guide to Gameplay, Attacking, Classes, Mechanics, and more)
- ELDEN RING – How to Beat Draconic Tree Sentinel (Easy)
- ELDEN RING – The Best Battling Enemies Guide (Attack and Defense)
- ELDEN RING – How to Get All 6 Endings (Easy Ways)