A guide on how to beat the hellhound (for all classes) in Elden Ring.
How to Beat the Hellhound (for All Classes)
How to kill the hloodhound – the easy way for all classes: Ther totally IS a way to get him easy done with oneNPC, which you have to get first in a little Questline. Pictures may follow in the future. As this is my first guide ever, i would be happy if it is understandable and helping you all out.
Information on the Boss
At first, the Bloodhound is the Knigt in the Prison, soutn of the first Map. There are sone specialitys on this Guy, which you need to know:
- You have to fight him solo! No Multiplayer, no Ashes.
- He is fast, jumping, has bleeding Damage.
- Ther totally IS a way to get him easy done with oneNPC, which you have to get first in a little Questline.
- Ride to the Cloud Forest, or Nebular Forest. This is South East of the Map.
- There you can hear a wolf howling, but there is nothing to see but badass Bears and the Ruins in the Forest. (Left site of the Forest)
- When you have heared the howling, quick go back to the church with our merchant friend at the very beginning of the game
- Talk to the merchant and ask him for the howling
- He tells you a gesture and that you have to got back and perform it, where the source of the howling is
- Go back to the forest, then sneak at the north site of the ruins, not enraging the sleeping bear
- Here ist the Wolfman and you can talk to your new buddy. He is on the hunt for a traitor. Talk to him until his dislog is exausted.
- Ride to the prison of the Boss, go in and summon your new friend.
This now is kind of easy.
The Wolfman gets the aggro, stuns the Boss and you can du an much damange as possible.
- ELDEN RING – How to Beat Margit (for All Classes)
- ELDEN RING – How to Beat Draconic Tree Sentinel (Easy)
- ELDEN RING – How to Get All 6 Endings (Easy Ways)
- ELDEN RING – Guide to Get Easy Early 42K Runes and Ash of War (Bloodhounds)
- ELDEN RING – The Best Tips to Beat the Misbegotten Warrior and Crucible Knight
- ELDEN RING – How to Beat Grafted Scion (First Boss)
- ELDEN RING – How to Beat Mad Tongue Alberich (Easy)
- ELDEN RING – Guide to Game Environment
- ELDEN RING – How to Locate All Missionary’s Cookbook
- ELDEN RING – How to Get Runes (Quickly)
- ELDEN RING – How to Locate Greatword
- ELDEN RING – How to Get Free Runes (Easy)
- ELDEN RING – How to Beat Starscourage Radahn (Easily)
- ELDEN RING – How to Locate the Best Rune
- ELDEN RING – Guide to Gameplay, Attacking, Classes, Mechanics, and more)