A guide on how to beat Draconic Tree Sentinel easily in Elden Ring.
Since the boss has massive damage, its really hard to learn the fight close quarters, if you’re not up for a really mean match like me, this guide might help.
How to Beat Draconic Tree Sentinel (Easy)
Get on your horse, grab a halberd or something.
At the start: run up to him stand on his right side (so you’re on the left and he’s on your right, opposite to his shield hand) and start hitting until the horse gets its legs up. Easy way to get some damage in.
Early Phase: keep fast on your horse, use dash. Keep some distance, wait out the fireballs, keep dodging them sideways. Ignore everything until he charges towards you. Charge towards him and get a single hit on his weapon side, his move has a longer launch so you can get your hit in without being hit back. Now its important to keep a lock on him and keep pressing forward, your camera will face him when he gets behind you and your horse will move towards him before he recovers from the attack and hit him on the back of his horse.
As soon as the hit lands, move away with a dash. Easy two hits, and they’re easily repeatable. Also keep running forward if the boss stops in the middle of the charge attack, happens less but he will stop the fake charge and do a fireball attack.
Dodge lighting: He holds his shield upwards with red electricity. It will do a lighting attack on where-ever you are and its hard to dodge. The key is to look at the shield hand, he will bring it down and thats the key to double jump on torrent.
2nd Phase: Just keep doing the same attacks and chip his health down. He does extra things in this phase. When you get the second attack in, he might do a wave of electricity on the ground that travels in an expanding arc, you need to side step that at the earliest by dashing around him and right after that he will charge his axe in the air and do a massive AOE on the ground. What I found to be a good way to dodge the arc attack is to dash right after the second hit on him and circle him to make sure he does not do that attack and if he does you should way out of its path.
Another one is that the area close to him is going to get charged up and electricity will fall at each place charged up. Just run out of there and you should be good but make sure to keep your distance and circle him when that move is over, he will most likely throw a fireball which you wont be able to see correctly. Overall, keep chipping him down, you can even ignore the second attack and only attack him when he charges towards you.
- ELDEN RING – Xbox Series and PlayStation 4-5 Controller Settings Guide
- ELDEN RING – How to Beat Starscourage Radahn (Easily)
- ELDEN RING – How to Beat Mad Tongue Alberich (Easy)
- ELDEN RING – The Best Battling Enemies Guide (Attack and Defense)
- ELDEN RING – Guide to Game Environment
- ELDEN RING – How to Beat Grafted Scion (First Boss)
- ELDEN RING – Guide to Get Easy Early 42K Runes and Ash of War (Bloodhounds)
- ELDEN RING – How to Beat Margit (for All Classes)
- ELDEN RING – The Best Tips to Beat the Misbegotten Warrior and Crucible Knight
- ELDEN RING – How to Get All 6 Endings (Easy Ways)
- ELDEN RING – How to Beat the Hellhound (for All Classes)
- ELDEN RING – Guide to Gameplay, Attacking, Classes, Mechanics, and more)
- ELDEN RING – How to Cheat (Trainer)
- ELDEN RING – How to Get Best Stat Points
- ELDEN RING – How to Get Free Runes (Easy)