A guide on how to get easy early 42k runes and ash of war (bloodhounds) in Elden Ring.
Guide to Get Easy Early 42K Runes and Ash of War (Bloodhounds)
Night’s Cavalry Cheese (Caelid)
Today I want to present you guys a really easy method to get 42000 runes and an Ash of war called Bloodhounds step!
First thing first, you need to go to Caelid, and find this bridge:
The bridge is located in Dragonbarrow and its beetween the Farum greatbridge and Lenne’s rise grace.
If you end up this place I highly recommend you to touch one or both of the graces and wait until night.
After that, go to the bridge and you will see that the Cavalry boss spawned. (It only spawns at night, this is the reason why, you waited.)
Mount up, trigger the boss fight and go to the edge of the bridge:
In the edge wait for the boss to aggro its axe swing attack. This attack pushes the boss forward, so if your position is correct the boss will charge himself down the cliff and instantly dies.
After that you got your runes and the Ash of War.
- ELDEN RING – How to Get 500,000 Runes (Easily)
- ELDEN RING – How to Get Runes (Quickly)
- ELDEN RING – How to Locate All Missionary’s Cookbook
- ELDEN RING – How to Beat Draconic Tree Sentinel (Easy)
- ELDEN RING – How to Beat Mad Tongue Alberich (Easy)
- ELDEN RING – How to Get Free Runes (Easy)
- ELDEN RING – How to Beat the Hellhound (for All Classes)
- ELDEN RING – How to Beat Grafted Scion (First Boss)
- ELDEN RING – How to Get All 6 Endings (Easy Ways)
- ELDEN RING – How to Locate Greatword
- ELDEN RING – The Best Tips to Beat the Misbegotten Warrior and Crucible Knight
- ELDEN RING – How to Cheat (Trainer)
- ELDEN RING – Guide to Game Environment
- ELDEN RING – Guide to Gameplay, Attacking, Classes, Mechanics, and more)
- ELDEN RING – Xbox Series and PlayStation 4-5 Controller Settings Guide