Hi everyone. This guide will help on how to fix disconnection in eFootball PES 2020.
About eFootball PES 2020
Experience the most realistic and authentic soccer game with eFootball PES 2020, winner of the ‘E3 Best Sports Game’ award! Play with the biggest teams in world soccer, featuring Spanish champions FC Barcelona, global giants Manchester United, German champions FC Bayern München, and Italian champions Juventus who feature exclusively in PES!
PES 2020 LEGEND EDITION comes with the following myClub content*:
• PES Legend Player
• Ronaldinho 2019
• Lionel Messi 10 match loan
• Premium Agent (3 Players) x 30 weeks
• 3 Player Contract Renewal Tickets x 30 weeks
• FCB x Nike x 10R collaboration kit (in-game)
The STANDARD EDITION comes with the following myClub content*:
• Ronaldinho 2019 – 10 match loan
• Lionel Messi – 10 match loan
• Premium Agent (3 Players) x 10 weeks
• 3 Player Contract Renewal Tickets x 10 weeks
How To Fix Disconnection in eFootball PES 2020?
Guys, I was able to play without being disconnected or the game crashed.
* Open settings in local game files.
* Go to Online tab.
* Uncheck the second option of UDP ports (do not let automatic).
Save and good game!
Note: leave the P2P option checked.