This shows useful tips and tricks (pokebols, leveling up, team, accessories, and More) for Eastward players.
- First of all you gotta collect some pokeballs (I think 15 is enough).
- This will take almost no time if you’ve already played the game for, like, 3 hours.
- Then you will need to play the game a few times to collect all the characters.
- In my opinion, hunter is a bit useless, so I recommend leaving him alone in his hut (he lives at the top left corner of the map).
Accessories and leveling up
There are several useful items in the shop:
- Spike shield (deals damage to enemeis when they attack you).
- Regen items (all regen items are good).
- Dodge boots (they increase your chance of dodging attacks).
- Wolf claw (grants you a chance of hitting an enemy twice in one move).
If you see any of the above in the shop – buy it immediately.
Other items could come in handy too, but I honestly don’t remember anything apart from stuff that actually helped me.
As for leveling up – you just have to run around fighting monsters before day 7 hits. Level 4 characters were enough for me to win the game.
- As you’ve entered the final battle, your main task is to keep everyone alive and use items to boost stats, heal or revive.
- As for moves – going with what you feel is good – is good enough of a strategy.
- You might have to take a couple of tries… But that’s ok! No one’s safe from bad luck!
- None Found