A guide on how to fix sorters not connecting (solution to problem) to belts properly in Dyson Sphere Program.
How to FixSorters (Solution to Problem)
A solution to a very common problem with sorters and belts.
The Problem and Solution
There is a problem with sorters connecting to belts when objects are placed on certain parts of the grid. As seen in the first panel of the image sometimes they will not even let you connect them and other times they will try to join further away than you would like reducing the speed of the sorter. In the rest of the image you can see the solution that I found. Basically build the belt to where you want it to join and then 1 tile further. Connect the sorter and then delete the extra piece of belt and the sorter stays in the correct place.
This only works when the bit you want to connect to is not a corner but to do a corner just build the 2 pieces against the building and then build the sorter and then join in the corner and remove the extra tile after that. I hope this solution helps some people and i hope that this gets fixed as well.
- Dyson Sphere Program – Guide to Production Line Math Stuff with Mk.I Belts
- Dyson Sphere Program – How to Connect Conveyors to a Smelter
- Dyson Sphere Program – Guide to Power Grid, Production Line (and More)
- Dyson Sphere Program – Height, Orientation, Distance, Belt Design Guide for Main Bus
- Dyson Sphere Program – Guide to Oil, Logistics, Energy, Fuel, Station, and More
- Dyson Sphere Program – Production Chain Layouts Guide (with Images)
- Dyson Sphere Program – How to Move Fluids
- Dyson Sphere Program – Building Guide
- Dyson Sphere Program – How to Use Logistics (Guide to Interstellar Stations, Transport, and More)
- Dyson Sphere Program – Guide to Interstellar Logistics System (Tower Setup, Transport, and More)
- Dyson Sphere Program – Guide to Harvesting, Fractioning, Refining
- Dyson Sphere Program – How to Get Your Automation (Tips)
- Dyson Sphere Program – Fluid Logistics Guide
- Dyson Sphere Program – Power Grid Establishment and Matrix Lab Guide
- Dyson Sphere Program – How to Craft Carbon Nanotubes