It is a guide to interstellar logistics system (tower setup, transport, and more) in Dyson Sphere Program.
Interstellar Logistics System Guide
Need to transport titanium to your planet? Fear not! This guide has everything you need!
The Required Research
Here is the tech tree, the techs you need are up the top of the tech tree.
As you can see below “Interstellar Logistics System” is in Red, you need this tech.
A few technologies are in orange, these are prerequisites, you need these first.
“But wait PyroChiliarch, I need Orange research for those and Orange research needs Titanium!”
Yes! That is exactly correct! But you only need to 200 Titanium to get that much Research, of course you will also need titanium to build your interstellar logistics system. Chop chop! Build a small outpost on your second planet and haul some titanium back manually. You wont need much to get started, but make sure you bring enough to not need another trip.
Once you have unlocked these techs, feel free to skip the next section and straight to setup.
Intra or Inter? What?
“But wait PyroChiliarch!, Can’t i just use the “Intraplanetary logistics system” to transport my titanium?”
No!, It may seem like you should from the name, however! Intra and Inter are two very different things!
Let me google this for you.
- Prefix – Intra – On the inside, Within.
- Meaning, Intraplanetary logistics will transport across a single planet.
- Verb – Inter – Place a corpse in a grave or tomb, typically with funeral rites.
- Meaning, I dont know, i google Inter and this is apparently it? Google it yourself if you dont believe me…
- Prefix – Inter – Between; Among.
- Meaning, You need interstellar to go in-between stellar bodies aka planets.
You will need.
- 2x Interstellar Logistics Stations.
- 20x Logistics Vessels (Not the drones!).
Note: You can actually get this work with just a single vessel, but that would be very slow.
A decent amount of power on both planets.
Congratulations on completing the research! Wasn’t that hard was it? Or maybe it was, don’t let me cheapen the amount of effort you put in, you worked hard for this! Lets celebrate by setting this thing up!
Place a single tower on each planet.
On the sending tower, run your belts straight into it.
On the receiving tower, you will also need to place a filter on the extracting belt.
See below image.
Take a look at this picture below.
If its too small, click on it to make it larger or just purchase a 4k monitor, up to you.
- Forget about the homeworld reference its not important, distracting and doesn’t even make sense.
- See that white rectangle? That means this station deals with titanium, very important.
- Less important is the middle part, this is the internal storage, you may want to change this.
- Right corner, there is local supply and demand.
- Local supply/demand is for the local planet, this doesn’t matter to us.
- Remote demand/supply is very important for us.
- Remote demand, means it will demand your specific resource, in our case, titanium.
- Remote supply means it will supply titanium to other stations.
- So we need the place with our mines and smelters to “Remote Supply”
- and our place that is going to be using it set to “Remote Demand”
Your bases are setup. Your towers are setup. Now all you need is to do is place some logistics vessels in you towers.
- The small guys on the left, forget amount them, they’re weak and useless.
- The chads on the right, bow to their might! you can have up to 10 in a tower and they will transfer 200 resources at a time. They will not transport anything unless there is atleast 200 to send.
Looking again at the picture, i have 10 vessels, 6 are waiting and 4 are transporting. Hence 6/10.
- Dyson Sphere Program – How to Use Logistics (Guide to Interstellar Stations, Transport, and More)
- Dyson Sphere Program – Guide to Oil, Logistics, Energy, Fuel, Station, and More
- Dyson Sphere Program – Power Grid Establishment and Matrix Lab Guide
- Dyson Sphere Program – Production Chain Layouts Guide (with Images)
- Dyson Sphere Program – How to Get Your Automation (Tips)
- Dyson Sphere Program – Guide to Harvesting, Fractioning, Refining
- Dyson Sphere Program – Fluid Logistics Guide
- Dyson Sphere Program – Guide to Power Grid, Production Line (and More)
- Dyson Sphere Program – Guide to Mecha Energy, Resource, and More
- Dyson Sphere Program – How to Connect Conveyors to a Smelter
- Dyson Sphere Program – How to Move Fluids
- Dyson Sphere Program – Guide to Production Line Math Stuff with Mk.I Belts
- Dyson Sphere Program – How to Run the Game 30-60 FPS (or Any Value)
- Dyson Sphere Program – Building Guide
- Dyson Sphere Program – How to FixSorters (Solution to Problem)