This guide shows all safe codes and locations on map in Dying Light 2: Stay Human.
All Safe Codes Guide on Map
- Safe 1 – north of Houndfield in Saint Joseph hospital. This safe is part of the first Biomarker quest
- Safe 2 – east of Houndfield. The safe is on the ground floor of the Nightrunner’s Hideout north of Cherry Windmill
- Safe 3 – south of Horseshoe, inside the water tower. This safe requires you to side with Jack and Joe and get arrested
- Safe 4 – east of Downtown, on top of the military airdrop building next to the bandit camp
- Safe 5 – north of Muddy Grounds, in the basement of the water tower. Make sure to keep the map during The Deserter quest to get the quest to hunt down this safe.
- Safe 6 – south of Garrison, in Section C of the electrical station building. You can unlock the door to the room with the safe by connecting the wire
- Safe 7 – south of Trinity at the top of the bazaar church tower. You will need lots of stamina to reach this area
Note: Click here to see them on map
- Safe 1 – 973.
- Safe 2 – 101.
- Safe 3 – 1492.
- Safe 4 – 313.
- Safe 5 – 032167.
- Safe 6 – 314.
- Safe 7 – 510.
- Dying Light 2: Stay Human – All Docket Codes (New Updates)
- Dying Light 2: Stay Human – The First Biomarker Sidequest (Code)
- Dying Light 2: Stay Human – 100% Achievement Guide
- Dying Light 2: Stay Human – How to Edit FOV
- Dying Light 2: Stay Human – 3 Tips to Make Private Server
- Dying Light 2 – How to Edit Key Bindings
- Dying Light 2: Stay Human – How to Skip Intro
- Dying Light 2: Stay Human – How to Customize Proper HUD
- Dying Light 2: Stay Human – How to Disable Anti-Aliasing
- Dying Light 2: Stay Human – How to Separate Language (Text, Audio)
- Dying Light 2 – How to Fix Network (Disconnected)
- Dying Light 2 – How to Get Better Quality (Tweaks)