This shows all docket codes (new updates) for Dying Light 2: Stay Human.
All Docket Codes (New Updates)
This guide will show you all active docket codes for Dying Light 2! If any of these codes are expired, please let us know in the comments below.
Active Dying Light 2 Docket Codes
We’ll keep this list up to date and add new codes as they become available. You can gain certain free items after redeeming the coupon, such as Docket, Blueprint, Skin, Weapons, and others.
- THE HUSSAR (Unlock for free through Techlandgg.com).
- THE EXTINGUISHER (Unlock through Twitch Drops by watching 60 minutes).
- TIMEOUT (Unlock through Twitch Drops by watching 120 minutes).
- PROTECTIVE MASK (Unlock through Twitch Drops by watching 180 minutes).
How to Redeem Dying Light 2 Docket
- Go to techlandgg.com for more information.
- Enter the code from your docket.
- Log in with your Techland username and password (this is the same account you use here on Gemly).
- It’s possible that you’ll be required to change your password. To do so, click the Forgot Password button.
- If you haven’t already, link your Steam, XBOX Live, and/or PSN accounts.
- Note that unless you link your accounts, no new material will be available in-game.
- Your docket will show in your inventory in-game. To exchange it for your new stuff, speak with the Quartermaster.
Information About the Docket
Dockets are in-game vouchers that may be redeemed for one-of-a-kind, top-tier weaponry and equipment. At techlandgg.com, you can collect active dockets, which you can then turn in to the Quartermaster in your game for a prize. Docket codes are shared on official social media channels to commemorate special occasions, distributed to YouTubers and broadcasters to promote the game, and occasionally uploaded on the Discord server.
- Dying Light 2: Stay Human – How to Edit FOV
- Dying Light 2: Stay Human – All Safe Codes and Locations Guide on Map
- Dying Light 2 – How to Edit Key Bindings
- Dying Light 2 – How to Get Better Quality (Tweaks)
- Dying Light 2: Stay Human – How to Customize Proper HUD
- Dying Light 2: Stay Human – How to Disable Anti-Aliasing
- Dying Light 2: Stay Human – How to Separate Language (Text, Audio)
- Dying Light 2: Stay Human – How to Skip Intro
- Dying Light 2: Stay Human – The First Biomarker Sidequest (Code)
- Dying Light 2: Stay Human – 100% Achievement Guide
- Dying Light 2: Stay Human – 3 Tips to Make Private Server
- Dying Light 2 – How to Fix Network (Disconnected)