This shows 3 tips to make private server in Dying Light 2: Stay Human.
3 Tips to Make Private Server
This server helps you from keeping any outsiders away from your server!
Because the server list is already flooded with servers that you mostly cannot get into because of the connection issues at the moment so it might be a good thing to just have your server on private to save some space, eh?
Easy 3 Steps!
So first you go to your Online Menu in your pause screen and click it.
You go to your Online Options. It’s inside the red square.
You scroll the first selection until you find “Private”
I’ll give you these few terms:
- “Friends Only” = Only host’s friends can join.
- “Single Player” = Host is on his / her / it’s own and no one can join.
- “Public” = Any random person can join without host’s permission.
- “Private” = Only the player that host invited can join the game.
And you are done!
Enjoy the outsider-free experience and please stop cluttering the server browser.
Techland already has issues with it’s servers so you’d be doing a favor to them and players who want to hang out.
- Dying Light 2 – How to Fix Network (Disconnected)
- Dying Light 2: Stay Human – How to Edit FOV
- Dying Light 2: Stay Human – All Docket Codes (New Updates)
- Dying Light 2: Stay Human – All Safe Codes and Locations Guide on Map
- Dying Light 2: Stay Human – 100% Achievement Guide
- Dying Light 2 – How to Edit Key Bindings
- Dying Light 2: Stay Human – How to Skip Intro
- Dying Light 2: Stay Human – How to Customize Proper HUD
- Dying Light 2: Stay Human – How to Disable Anti-Aliasing
- Dying Light 2: Stay Human – How to Separate Language (Text, Audio)
- Dying Light 2: Stay Human – The First Biomarker Sidequest (Code)
- Dying Light 2 – How to Get Better Quality (Tweaks)