This guide will show you complete weapons and abilities (arsenal, runes, suits) in Doom Eternal.
- How to Fix Fist, Ammo and Troubles (Using Console)
- Taras Nabad (Secret Found: 2nd)
- The Unmaykr (Secret) Weapon (How to Unlock)
- All Easter Eggs (Secrets)
- All Story of Earth (Unlocked Codex)
- All “Story of Hell” (Unlocked Codex)
- All “Story of the Sentinels” (Unlocked Codex)
- How to Unlock Doomicorn Skin
- How to Play Battlemode (Useful Tips & Info for Slayers)
- How to Fix Black Screen
- Secret Cheat Codes (How to Find)
- Complete Game Guide (Chainsaw, Heavy Cannon, Ballista)
- How to Skip Intro and Free Disk Space
- Complete Weapons and Abilities (Arsenal, Runes, Suits)
Complete Weapons and Abilities (Arsenal, Runes, Suits)
Good for interrupting fodder demons. Can gib small demons at point blank range.
Dishes out massive damage quickly.
Great against bigger, slow moving targets.
Chews through ammo, so keep your Cnainsaw ready.
- Sticky Bombs
- Full Aut
Precision weapon, making it good against weakpoints. Good for interrupting mobile demons like the Imp.
Good for raking a crowd of demons.
Missiles can seek targets.
Can eat through ammo if you aren’t careful.
- Precison Bolt
- Micro Missiles
Deals bonus damage to Energy Shields.
Maximize damage potential by using at medium to dose range.
Great finisher after a salvo of Plasma rounds. Can dear out a crowd of fodder demons instantly. Damages multiple Energy Shields at once.
- Heat Blast
- Microwave Beam
Deals massive explosive damage, be careful! Great for a group or a single, slow moving target.
Great for dealing damage behind shields or a charging Pinky’s back. A well-timed detonation can catch a demon who almost got away.
- Remote Detonate
- Lock-on Burst
Deals massive point-blank damage to all demons. Can take out multiple fodder demons with a single blast.
Close the distance auickly.
Use demons on the battlefield as tethers.
Get to Chainsaw. Blood Punch, and Glory Kill targets quickly.
Quick Hook: Meat Hook recharge time is decreased by 25%.
Fast Hands: Super Shotgun reload speed increased by 33%
Flaming Hook: The Meat Hook will set enemies on fire far a short time, causing them to drop armor from a Super Shotgun blast.
Bonus damage to Energy Shields. Penetrates through Fodder demons. Zooms in for additional precision. Bonus damage to flying demons.
Massive damage to all demons in a horizontal line. Begin charging in mid-air to minimize lockdown time. Combo this with the Ice Bomb to lock targets down.
- Destroyer Blade
Great balance of damage, effective range, and spread. Good for stopping charging demons in their tracks. Shares Bullet ammo type with the Heavy Cannon.
- Mobile Turret
- Energy Shield
The longer the projectfe can fly. the more damage the tendrfa wfl da If you see BFG ammo nearby, that might mean you can afford to shoot the gun.
- Hazard Portection
- Thicker Skin
- Regenerating Barrels
- Explosive Pinatas
- Faster Frag Cooldown
- Combustion Concussion
- Scatter Bombs
- Frag Stock Up
- Hot Swapper
- Faster Dasher
- Hit and Run
- Slayer Atlas
- Item Classifier
- Bigger Fog Lights
- Item Finder
Savagery: Perform Glory Kills faster.
Aim Control: Greatly increase movement control while in the air.
Seek and Destroy: Launch into a Glory Kill from much further away.
Blood Fueled: Gain a speed boost after performing a Glory Kill.
Saving Throw: Survive one death blow and briefly slaw dawn time, giving you a chance to recover. This Rune recharges on death.
Dazed and Confused: Increases haw long enemies remain in a stagger state.
Equipment Fiend: Enemies killed by equipment or while under the influence of equipment will decrease the recharge time.
Punch and Reave: Enemies killed by a Blood Punch shockwave drop health.
- Doom Eternal – Complete Game Guide (Chainsaw, Heavy Cannon, Ballista)
- DOOM Eternal: How to Play Battlemode (Useful Tips & Info for Slayers)
- Doom Eternal – Easter Egg (Daisy the Bunny)
- Doom Eternal – Complete Boss List Guide
- Doom Eternal – Complete Cheat Codes Guide
- Doom Eternal – Icon of Sin Boss Fight (Ending) Walkthrough (How to Kill)
- Doom Eternal – The Unmaykr (Secret) Weapon (How to Unlock)
- Doom Eternal – How to Fix Fist, Ammo and Troubles (Using Console)
- DOOM Eternal – Taras Nabad (Secret Found: 2nd)
- Doom Eternal – Secret Cheat Codes (How to Find)
- Doom Eternal – How to Fix Black Screen
- Doom Eternal – Khan Maykr Boss Fight Walkthrough (How to Kill)
- Doom Eternal – Gladiator (Boss Fight) Walkthrough (How to Kill)
- Doom Eternal – How to Kill Marauder (Boss Fight Walkthrough)
- Doom Eternal – All Easter Eggs (Secrets)