The newly released DJMAX RESPECT V is eye-catching. This guide will show on how to config keys. Before topic, I want to introduce DJMAX RESPECT V.
About DJMAX RESPECT V
DJMAX RESPECT V delivers an unrivaled rhythm game experience, introducing new modes, new artists, more than 150 unique tracks, exclusive music videos, and for the first time in franchise history, competitive online-multiplayer!
Experience new tracks and music videos from world-renowned artists like Marshmello, Porter Robinson, and Yukika, as well as the return of friendly names including BEXTER, ND LEE, Paul Bazooka, and Makou, among others.
Whether you crave a casual free play session, or desire to crush your friend’s recent high score in real-time, DJMAX RESPECT V has you covered. ‘AIR Mode’ will allow you to enjoy a continuous, random playlist, during which you can choose to play or simply listen, as well as leave comments for other players! But if bragging rights and glory are what you crave, new ‘Online Modes’ will put your skills to the test, pairing you against friends and rivals around the world.
Featuring both keyboard and full controller support (Coming Soon™), and an extensive tracklist spanning numerous genres, like Pop, Rock, Electronic, Ambient, Jazz and even Easy Listening, DJMAX RESPECT V will leave no rhythm gamer wanting!
How To Config PC Keys?
- Go to settings.
- Look for the key config/layout section.
- Select the specific key mode you want to edit.
- Then press “spacebar”.
- DJMAX RESPECT V – How To Import All Music To PC From PS4 – Guide
- DJMAX RESPECT V – How to Unlock Hidden Songs
- DJMAX RESPECT V – How To Fix Sound Calibration- Guide
- DJMAX RESPECT V [PC] – Keybind Setups Guide
- DJMAX RESPECT V – How To Unlock All Songs – Achievements