A guide on how to bury seeds in Dinkum.
Guide to Bury Seeds
- Get a shovel – you can buy it from John if you get an excavation license.
- Dig a hole. The dirt will stay in the shovel until later.
- Get any seed with the “Bury” trait.
- Drop exactly 1 seed out of your inventory onto the hole. Make sure the seed in actually in there.
- Take the shovel out again and replace the dirt into the hole where the seed is.
- The seed will now be planted, and will grow!
For bags of seeds, instead you’ll need to get a hoe from the botanist who will arrive occasionally, and hoe the ground and place the seeds in that.
- Dinkum – How to Fish (Easy)
- Dinkum – How to Make Your House
- Dinkum – How to Fix the Camera (Best Solution)