This shows tips for threats (objects, objectives, knocked out, mad) in DEVOUR.
Tips for Threats
There are 7 types of objects that you can interact with.
- Wheat straws
- Gasoline can
- Diary pages*
They are not needed for gameplay purposes as far as I know.
- Interact with the world using the “E” key.
- Drop items by pressing “G”.
- Press “F” to toggle the flashlight on and off.
- Hold “Right Mouse Button” to burn the crawling demons or to stun the witch.
- You can only carry one item at a time.
The Main Objectives
- Find the keys scattered throughout the map
- Open new doors
- Find new keys
- Open goat cages
- Collect straws of wheat
- Drop the wheat by pressing “G” when you are close to a goat, wait for the goat to arrive to the wheat
- Pick up the goat
- Carry the goat to the bonfire and place it
- Burn the goat using the canister
What to do when she gets mad
Once you burn a goat, she will get mad and start chasing.
- You can run
- You can stun her with the UV light (Right mouse button)
- Get inside a room, close the door and wait for her to calm down
What to do when you are knocked out
If you get knocked down, your friends can pick up a medkit and use it on you.
Also crawling demons will spawn when you burn a goat
Just use the UV light on the demons to banish/burn them.
- DEVOUR – Guide to Catching Goats, Interacting Objects, Stopping Anna
- DEVOUR – How to Burn Goats
- DEVOUR – The Best Strategies (Multi-Sacrifice, Floor Demons, and More)
- DEVOUR – Useful Tips and Tricks (Hiding, Nightmare Mode, UV Light, and More)
- DEVOUR – How to Find the Key to Open Goat’s Cage and Red Door
- DEVOUR – How to Open the Cage and to Begin Actions
- Devour – How to Take Four Robes