A guide on how to remove umbral engram and get more inventory space in Destiny 2: Season of Arrivals.
How to Remove Umbral Engram?
Go to drifers office, in there should be a machine that should allow you to use these engrams and to complete the mission.
There is a workaround.
- 1. Go onto another character.
- 2. As soon as the game loads you into Io to begin the story, immediately return to orbit and go to the Tower to see Drifter.
- 3. Drifter should have an umbral engram available as part of an abandoned quest. Take it.This should progress the rest of the quest across all characters and save your soft-locked character.
How to Get More Inventory Space?
You can not increase that amount. Only thing to do is either store them in your vault or to dismantle the weakest and oldest guns you never use anyway.
how to store them to my vault?
Go to the tower and on the right side, you have something like ATM in the wall that’s the vault you interact and then just click on them that you wanna leave in the vault.
You may also like:
- Guide to Prophecy Dungeon (Final Boss, Phalanx, Wasteland, Cube)
- How to Get ”In A Flash” Achievement
- How to Locate Hardlink Shell, Trinity Ghoul Catalyst
- All Raid Bosses List
- How to Complete Destiny 2’s First Raid (Leviathan Guide)
- How to Fix Crashing
- How to Enable Solo Mode Guide
- How to Unlock Mars Obelisk