This guide explains about server problem which your ping times are too high to play in the configured deidcated server regions in Halo: Reach. How to solve “please check your connection and try again” warning. Please follow steps:
The Work Around
Alright, when you try to get into multiplayer you will be hit with this message box.
- Now to get around this click on the gear where I’ve Marked it.
- Go to network and change the network setting to LAN then save it.
- Now if you Try to access online with the LAN setting it won’t let you.
- Now go back and change it back to Xbox live. Save it again.
- Then quickly enter the matchmaker.
Written by Benjamin Zuriel
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection – How to Host and Find Custom Servers – Guide
- How to change your Username or Nickname – Halo: Reach
- Halo: Reach – How to Fix Auto zoomout when hit
- Halo: Reach Long of Night Solace – Achievements – Walkthrough
- Halo: Reach – Mods: AI In Forge, All Armor Unlock, Flayble Pelican – How to Install – Guide
- Halo: Reach – How to Voice Chat
- Halo: Reach – How to Fix All Crashes (Unlocks, Co-op, Graphic, FOV)
- How To Fix PC Anti-Cheat Incident – Halo: Reach
- Halo: Reach – How to Solve “freeze in the progress bar” Problem
- 7 Multiplayer Tips and Tricks – Halo: Reach
- Halo: Reach – How to Fix FPS Problem
- Halo: Reach – How to Fix “can not launch the game”
- Halo: Reach – How to Change Resolution
- Halo: Reach – How to Get Achievements – Skullamanjaro
- Halo: Reach – How to Find Hologram Ability – Achievements