A guide on how to fix windows error (Your Windows 10 build must be 1809 or newer”) in DEATH STRANDING.
From legendary game creator Hideo Kojima comes an all-new, genre-defying experience.
Sam Bridges must brave a world utterly transformed by the Death Stranding. Carrying the disconnected remnants of our future in his hands, he embarks on a journey to reconnect the shattered world one step at a time.
Starring Norman Reedus, Mads Mikkelsen, Léa Seydoux, and Lindsay Wagner.
Additional PC features include HIGH FRAME RATE, PHOTO MODE and ULTRA-WIDE MONITOR SUPPORT. Also includes cross-over content from Valve Corporation’s HALF-LIFE series.
All Day One copies of the game will also additionally include:
• DEATH STRANDING Official Score Expanded Edition digital soundtrack by Ludvig Forssell, including 10 unreleased bonus tracks.
• “Selections From ‘The Art of DEATH STRANDING’” Digital Book (by Titan Books)
• CHIRAL GOLD/ OMNIREFLECTOR “LUDENS MASK” SUNGLASSES (COLOR VARIANT)
• GOLD and SILVER POWER SKELETON*
• GOLD and SILVER ALL-TERRAIN SKELETON
• GOLD and SILVER ARMOUR PLATE
* UNLOCK IN-GAME ITEMS VIA STORY PROGRESSION
How to Fix Windows Error?
The fix is very simple.
Simply right click on your steam icon on desktop (or the .exe in the installation directory) and go to compatibility mode.
Then, uncheck this compatibility box right here.
- DEATH STRANDING – How to Find HD Wallpaper and Fix Resolution (4K Full Screen)
- DEATH STRANDING – How to Fix Episode 3 (Infinite Loading Screen)
- DEATH STRANDING – How to Fix Ultrawide (Resolution) in 5 Steps
- DEATH STRANDING – Cheats Trainer for Epic and Steam
- Death Stranding – How to Fix Blurry Issues (Better Anisotropic Filtering)
- Death Stranding – How to Cheat (Trainer)
- Death Stranding – How to Locate All Memory Chips (Collectibles)
- DEATH STRANDING – How to Encounter and Clear out BT’s