A guide on how to fix blurry issues (better anisotropic filtering) in Death Stranding.
How to Fix Blurry Issues (Better Anisotropic Filtering)?
Changing Anisotropic Filtering Setting
The following guide is for NVIDIA graphics cards. There should be a similar setting for AMD users In their control panel.
- Right-click on your desktop and select NVIDIA Control Panel.
- Go to 3D Settings > Manage 3D settings
- On the right side, Go to the Program Settings tab and from there select Death Stranding.
- If DS is not on the list, you can add it using Add button.
- Below that section, find and change Anisotropic filtering to 16x.
- Click Apply and you’re done! Enjoy the game.
Here are some pictures showing before and after changing Anisotropic filtering to 16x.
- DEATH STRANDING – How to Find HD Wallpaper and Fix Resolution (4K Full Screen)
- DEATH STRANDING – How to Fix Ultrawide (Resolution) in 5 Steps
- DEATH STRANDING – How to Fix Windows Error
- DEATH STRANDING – How to Fix Episode 3 (Infinite Loading Screen)
- Death Stranding – How to Locate All Memory Chips (Collectibles)
- DEATH STRANDING – Cheats Trainer for Epic and Steam
- Death Stranding – How to Cheat (Trainer)
- DEATH STRANDING – How to Encounter and Clear out BT’s