A guide on how to encounter and clear out BT’s in DEATH STRANDING.
How to Encounter and Clear out BT’s
- 1 light rain\snowfall – the only place where you can skip time under timefall shelter
- 2 black rain\snowfall
- 3 odradeck slowly pulsate – can walk but slowly (ctrl)
- 4 odradeck rapidly pulsate – crouch slowly
- 5 odradeck is orange – hold breath (alt) and move away
- 6 bt ghost spot you and quickly stepping towards you (throw a grenade or run)
- (get grenade pouch from Cosplayer and and attack it to your backpack in private room so you can keep grenades without boxes)
- 7 bt reaches you creating black pond
- 8a fight off bodies from the tar when they are near you and step towards edge when they are away
- Once you’re out – urinate on black pond – it will disappear and you will return to step 3-5
- 8b don’ fight off and let them grab you
- 9 you get pulled to a specific location and a creature will appear
- 10a fight off creature (grenades are best) and after that that BT “infestation” will disappear for some time also bunch of crystals from creature corpse
- 10b run away to the edge of fight area (check the map) – current BT “infestation” might disappear or might not
Warning (SPOILER)!: Until Chapter 5 order 46
After that mission, you can cut BT’s umbilical cord if you are close enough.
On 5 above, when odradeck is orange hold breath (alt) and slowly (ctrl) approach the ghost until button appear.
You can’t cut the Huge ones – gotta use hematic grenades.
Once you cut almost all of them the “infestation” will clear out like after creature kill.
- DEATH STRANDING – How to Fix Ultrawide (Resolution) in 5 Steps
- DEATH STRANDING – How to Find HD Wallpaper and Fix Resolution (4K Full Screen)
- DEATH STRANDING – How to Fix Windows Error
- DEATH STRANDING – How to Fix Episode 3 (Infinite Loading Screen)
- DEATH STRANDING – Cheats Trainer for Epic and Steam
- Death Stranding – How to Locate All Memory Chips (Collectibles)
- Death Stranding – How to Cheat (Trainer)
- Death Stranding – How to Fix Blurry Issues (Better Anisotropic Filtering)