It is a guide to reducing game size (free 15 gb) in Days Gone.
Guide to Reducing Game Size (Free 15 GB)
This guide will show you how to free 15+ GB of disc space in Days Gone.
Like many other games Days Gone will install language-pack files of all supported languages.
By following these simple steps you can free 15+ GB of disc space:
- Open the game folder of Days Gone
- Open BendGame\Content\Paks\Lang
- Here you will find 24 pak-files. 23 of them are the language-pack files.
- siepresents.pak is not a language-pack file – Don’t delete this file!
Important: All files larger than 1 GB are language files of the fully supported languages (audio, texts etc.)
- All small files are the files of unsupported audio languages (Chinese etc.).
- If you need them, don’t delete the english language-pack file (es.pak).
Remember: Don’t delete siepresents.pak. Delete all the other language-pack files.
- You can delete 22 files & free up to 15+ GB of disk space.
- In the end, there should only be 2 pak-files in the Lang folder.
Important: If you verify the game-cache the files will be restored Future updates may also restore these files.
- Days Gone (PC) – Save File Location
- Days Gone (PC) – How to Skip (Disable) Intro, Credits
- Days Gone – How to Access Offline Mode (Preventing Data Collection)
- Days Gone (PC) – 100% Save Game (Collected Weapons, and More)
- Days Gone (PC) – How to Get Your Xbox Elite Controller
- Days Gone (PC) – How to Fix Controller (Press Button)
- Days Gone – How to Get Liston Knife (Story Mission: Addy)
- Days Gone – Cheats: New Updates (v1.0-v1.04)
- Days Gone (PC) – 100% Achievement Guide
- Days Gone – All Nero Injector, Research, Checkpoint Locations on the Map
- Days Gone (PC) – How to Unlock All Character Collectible (Locations)
- Days Gone (PC) – How to Locate All Hero’s: 12 Roadblock (on Map)
- Days Gone – How to Complete Bunker Mission (Berley Lake Investigation)
- Days Gone (PC) – Cheats (Infinite Ammo, Focus, Health, Nitrous, and More)