A guide on how to access offline mode (preventing data collection) in Days Gone.
How to Access Offline Mode
Guide to prevent the days gone and it’s third-party app to access the internet and therefore prevent it from collecting data.
Windows Defender Firewall
- Open the windows firewall and navigate to the “Advanced settings”.
- Create two new outbound rules…
… with the following settings:
1. Select rule type “program”
2. In program selection, browse to
- “YOUR-STEAM-GAMES-PATH\Days Gone\Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\CRS\crs-uploader.exe” (1st outbound rule)
and as part of another outbound rule
- “YOUR-STEAM-GAMES-PATH\Days Gone\BendGame\Binaries\Win64\DaysGone.exe” (2nd outbound rule)
3. for Action, select “block connection”
4. Apply rules to all profiles
5. Give a fitting name for you to later identify the rule
You should now have 2x new outbound rules, one for the CRS uploader and one for the DaysGone.exe.
Voila, welcome to DaysGone offline mode.
- Days Gone (PC) – Save File Location
- Days Gone (PC) – How to Get Your Xbox Elite Controller
- Days Gone (PC) – Guide to Reducing Game Size (Free 15 GB)
- Days Gone (PC) – How to Skip (Disable) Intro, Credits
- Days Gone – Cheats: New Updates (v1.0-v1.04)
- Days Gone (PC) – How to Fix Controller (Press Button)
- Days Gone – All Nero Injector, Research, Checkpoint Locations on the Map
- Days Gone (PC) – Cheats (Infinite Ammo, Focus, Health, Nitrous, and More)
- Days Gone – How to Complete Bunker Mission (Berley Lake Investigation)
- Days Gone – How to Get Liston Knife (Story Mission: Addy)
- Days Gone (PC) – 100% Achievement Guide
- Days Gone (PC) – 100% Save Game (Collected Weapons, and More)
- Days Gone (PC) – How to Unlock All Character Collectible (Locations)
- Days Gone (PC) – How to Locate All Hero’s: 12 Roadblock (on Map)