This guide will show how to play DAEMON X MACHINA. Especially, it will be shown useful tips for gamers.
Tips for Starters
Just things that I found out way too late, and which would’ve been helpful hours ago, and which I hope will prove helpful to others.
Getting Out of Your Arsenal
While running the missions where you explore the facility you might have come across doors that are not fully open and where your Arsenal can’t fit through. Disembark your mech by pressing the Y Button on your controller.
Getting Attachment Chips
Did you know that you can remove Attachment chips from various equipment items and then use them on your own? I did not. So go ahead, remove all the chips and then sell your junk.
Getting Some Starter Equipment
You just started the game, but all of your equipment sucks?
You can run the ‘Explore the Underground facility’ mission solo rather easily for some good equipment at the beginning of the game.
Also when fighting immortals in Free Missions will there always be a downed Arsenal spawned with some equipment you can pillage. It’s good for farming if you can take them down.
The game doesn’t explain any of these mechanics.
- You can perform a barrel roll in the air or 900 degrees strafing spin on the ground.
- When you are going maximum velocity in one direction then quickly change in the opposite direction.
- If you have grim reapers or the submachine guns equipped you can fire while the animation happens or just before and you do a spin attack firing in all directions, not sure how efficient it is but it sure looks cool for style points.
- You can also feint with swords by boosting in any direction while you do the initial sword lunge.
- Also, you do not have to press the descend button to actually descend you can just aim downward and you will go down the same as ascending, just aim up.
- You can also avoid the landing animation by aiming perpendicular to the ground as you descend then boost into it, if done right you will carry on boosting along the floor.
- Daemon X Machina – Save File Location
- DAEMON X MACHINA – How to Rebind PC Keyboard
- Daemon X Machina – Mission: Desert Extermination Walkthrough