This guide will help you on which lifepath to start (Noman, Streetkid, Corparate) in Cyberpunk 2077.
How to Start (Lifepath Guide)
This guide is aimed for players who are still unsure which lifepath to start with. Below you’ll find the description, a short background and an in-depth video for each lifepath cyberpunk currently offers.
Cyberpunk 2077 offers three defining lifepath options to choose the backstory for V. The Lifepath alters the beginning of the game, offering three varied opening chapters as well as offering additional benefits, quests and dialogue options throughout the game.
Few leave the corporate world with their lives – fewer still with their souls intact. You’ve been there – you’ve bent the rules, exploited secrets and weaponized information. There’s no such thing as a fair game. Only winners and losers
The Corpo starts out living a comfortable life in the boardrooms of the Arasaka Corporation, megacorp specialising in banking, security, and manufacturing. From your lofty position, life is all champagne and caviar. However, behind the scenes, the company isn’t running as smoothly as it may appear, and it sounds like it’s your responsibility to clean up this mess.
In the harsh corporate world, people look out for themselves. Upset the wrong suit, and you’ll find yourself in a precarious position. You may well be sent to take out a target, but you can just as easily become a target if you make the wrong moves.
Roaming the badlands, looting scrapyards, raiding fuel depots – life on the road wasn’t easy. But growing up in a nomad clan has its perks. Honesty, integrity, and a love of freerom – qualities that few in Night City possess, and no amount of money can buy.
The Nomad are from the Badlands, the arid desert stretching around the periphery of Night City. Your local community comprises a small cluster of buildings in this wasteland, so it’s fair to say you’re used to working closely with the other folks in the area. In fact, you used to be part of the clan here. Unfortunately, your family is falling apart, so you’re leaving Southern California and making your way to Night City to begin a life there.
Nomads don’t feel like they fit in while in the city. But there’s always a chance you’ll make some new friends, or even reunite with some old ones. this group values freedom above all else. During missions, your existing knowledge and relationships with other Nomads should give you an advantage when you come into contact with them.
They say if you wanna understand the streets, you gotta live ’em. Gangs, fixers, dolls, small-time pushers – you were raised by them all. Down here the law of the jungle dictates the weak serve the strong – the only law in Night City you have yet to break.
As a Street Kid, V grew up in Heywood learning to survive on the streets and depend on some people as if they are a family. Some people might know you, who knows where from. Gangs, fixers, mysterious strangers… it also makes sense if it’s police — majority of your life was spent avoiding their prying gazes, not always successfully. But, again, that was your relationship with all Night City corpos and their people. Just avoid them. Until you no longer can.
Having previously left Night City for Atlanta, V helps out a bartender by settling a debt. The target is a high-end car, which other members of the Night City street life are eyeing up for themselves.
- Cyberpunk 2077 – “Tears in Rain” Easter Egg (How to Get)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Fix “Has Flatlined” Error
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Comprehensive Photo Mode Guide
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Level Up Athleticism Easily
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Skip Broken Quests, Change Gender (Editing and Cheating Guide)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Changing FOV (Max Value to 120)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Fix Launch Game Issues (Steam, Epic, GOG)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Easy Method to Duplicate Any Items or Weapons
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Double Life Quest (How to Complete)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Launch the Game Directly (Fast Way)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Get Perk Quickly (Cold Blood)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Locate and Get Quadra Turbo R
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Relationship Guide (All Romance)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Panam Palmer Guide (Side Quests, Main Jobs)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Get Bonus Contents: Soundtrack, Wallpapers, Posters, and More