This shows tips for soda exchange (fastest ways) in Cyberpunk 2077.
Tips for Soda Exchange (Fastest Ways)
Eddies make the world go round and i will show you where to get it done quickest.
1.Purchase the “Mechanic” perk. This will allow you to disassemble items purchased for more components.
2.Go to the location in the image provided. There are over 20 machines that sell products for $10 (the $10 is key)
I was able to purchase over 700 soda’s in one go, but if you save and reload the location immediately you can do this until you run out of money.
3.Disassemble what you bought, you’ll get 6 common components and 3 uncommon components.
Each common can sell for 5$, 8$ for uncommon one.
4.The last part is actually the hardest. You will have to travel to various vendors and drop locations to sell off your common and uncommon components but doing this will earn a fat stack. I was able to make over $75K in less than 15 minutes doing this.
Again, best location for the vending machines all in one spot is in Northside near the boarder of Arasaka Waterfront. There is a bar located near the boarder and just north east of that is a corner alley with 20+ machines.
The Money Pit of Vending Machines
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Make Profit (Vending Machine Exploit Guide)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Getting Unlimited Money without Trainer or Cheat
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Easy Method for Getting 9999 Money
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Break Crafting (Infinite Components)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Skip Broken Quests, Change Gender (Editing and Cheating Guide)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Guide to Hacking/Breaching (Codes, Access Points, and More)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Easy Method to Duplicate Any Items or Weapons
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Get 100 % Achievement
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Guide to Getting Free Legendary Monowire Implant
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Legendary Pistol Location
- Cyberpunk 2077 – “Tears in Rain” Easter Egg (How to Get)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Tips for Mantis Blades
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Easter Egg Locations
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Portal Location (Easter Egg)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Boost FPS (Better Performance)