A guide on Side Quest 35 walkthrough (getting the Porsche 911 (930) Turbo) in Cyberpunk 2077.
Side Quest 35 Walkthrough (Getting the Porsche 911 (930) Turbo)
You get the Porsche when you Solve Side Quest 35 (Chippin In). But Before you can play these Side Mission, you have to finish Mission 34 (Tapeworm).
Mission Guide /Location Map
Go to Afterlife and speak to Johnny at the entrance. After the scene with Johnny and Rogue ends, you find yourself in a hotel room in Northside. Next, you should take care of other missions until Rogue finally gets back to you.
After Rogue’s call, you meet with her and Weyland at Afterlife to discuss the plan.
Now you can go to the shipyard on the north edge of Northside, where you should find a computer in the middle of a Maelstrom hideout. Here, too, different paths lead to the goal – more about this under the heading The Maelstrom Camp.
After examining the computer and reading the message regarding the Ebunike, go to the long staircase that leads up to the ship. Note that you will have to deal with two guards on the train station. There are also other enemies on deck. When you get to the other end of the ship, a fight against Grayson will inevitably start. You should always keep moving and use the many boxes in the area as cover. After your victory, Grayson’s fate is in your hands. To spare him (Your lucky day) has the advantage that he offers you a key that gives you access to a special reward. To do this, use the control panel at the top of the ladder nearby to lower the large container that is hanging on the crane. Inside is Johnny’s old Porsche. This is your only chance to get it; so you shouldn’t miss it.
The Maelstrom Camp
Follow Rogue on the edge of the camp, then she will lead you to a stack of containers (watch out for the two gang members patrolling nearby). After you have opened the container doors, you get to the hiding place. If you crouch along the wall to the left, you will only meet two guards on the way to the building with the data terminal: one in the corner in front of the small building and one directly behind it. Both are on their own and easy to neutralize or circumvent. If you enter the building with the data terminal through the door on the ground floor, you will face another Maelstrom, but there are plenty of boxes to hide. The computer is waiting for you on the other side of the glass door.
- Cyberpunk 2077 – All Johnny Silverhand’s Items (How to Get and Unlock)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Relationship Guide (All Romance)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – All Endings Guide (One Save)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – “Happy Together” Side Quest (Saving Barry)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Easter Egg Locations
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Portal Location (Easter Egg)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Get 100 % Achievement
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Fix Mission “Play It Safe / Ritmo De La Noche” (Solutions)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Panam Palmer Guide (Side Quests, Main Jobs)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Disasterpiece Quest (How to Analyze All Things)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Double Life Quest (How to Complete)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Complete Judy’s Instructions Quest (Yorinobu-Braindance)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Tips for Soda Exchange (Fastest Ways)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Easy Method for Getting 9999 Money
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Save File Location