This is relationship guide (all romance) for Cyberpunk 2077.
In total, Cyberpunk 2077 includes 7 romantic relationships with the game’s characters. Among them, 5 women and 2 men, with whom you can have romance and have sex, if you choose the correct answers.
Attention! This content contains spoilers. It is designed for those who have already completed the game or want to explore options.
Who Can You Start a Relationship with in Cyberpunk 2077
- Alt Cunningham (Paul does not matter, since the novel is from Johnny’s point of view).
- Panam Palmer (Heterosexual, requires a male character).
- Meredith Stout (Heterosexual, requires a male character).
- Kerry Eurodine (Gay, requires male character).
- Judy Alvarez (Gay, requires female character).
- Rogue (Paul doesn’t matter, part of Johnny’s side quest).
- River Ward (Heterosexual, requires a female character).
Most of the relationships in Cyberpunk 2077 can be easily missed by only completing the main missions without closing character arcs or choosing bad answers. Gender is of great importance, as there are 3 romantic lines for the male character and two for the female. In the other two cases, gender does not matter.
At the same time, it is impossible to romance all characters in one playthrough. Automatically we only see the sex scene with Alt. All others require completing third-party quests. Always choose dialogue options to help the character you want to romance. Protect them in conversation with others, agree with them, do whatever they ask. Don’t say you are doing everything for the money, choose flirting or physical touch when you have the option. In short, be as comfortable as possible.
Relationship with Alt Cunningham
- Requirements: No
It automatically appears as part of the story quest, you cannot miss it. During the game, you will see Johnny’s flashback, so it’s impossible to miss having sex with her.
Relations with Panam Palmer
- Requirements: Male character
During the game, you will complete several main quests with her, but there will be three side ones. By choosing the right answers, you will get to the sex scene in the tank. Before that, in the first story mission, you need to help with shelter and then rent one room. On the second mission, after saving Mitch, you need to ask the Panamas for help with Hellman and agree to deal with Kang Tao. When you find Hellman, you must select the option that it was not Panam’s fault.
In the first side mission, ride with her. After saving Sol, choose the option: “Silly idea, Panam is right.” When Sol leaves, there will be three options, after which you need to touch Panam on the hip. The next day, when she goes to the motorcycle, last night must be mentioned.
In the second side mission, it is necessary to hide the plan of Panam from Sol. Next, agree to the assignment. On the control tower, you have to say that you missed her. After a few options, touch Panam’s hand, telling her to follow the impulses. After a couple more options, you need to sit closer to her and say that it is getting cold.
In the third side mission, when you’re done driving and shooting in the Basilisk, select the kiss icon.
This is followed by a sex scene.
Relationship with Meredith Stout
- Requirements: Male character, background does not matter
During the main quest, be sure to go to meet Meredith. Do not attack her or the guards. If you took money from her, then give the chip to the gang – it has a virus on it, after which a shootout will begin. Even if there is no chip, there will be a battle anyway. The main thing is to get a spider robot. At the end of the mission, Meredith will make herself felt.
After some time, she will write a message to which you must reply that you start to like her. Then Meredith will offer to sleep in a motel. Agree and that’s all. Sex!
Relationship with Kerry Eurodine
- Requirements: Male character – the relationship will be homosexual
Complete side missions of Kerry. During the “Off the Leash” quest, flirt on the balcony. In the next mission, you need to kiss him. After the scene on the beach, you must select the option that initiates the romance.
Relationship with Judy Alvarez
- Requirements: Female character – the relationship will be homosexual
Complete all main missions. During her side mission “Pisces”, don’t accept money or abandon the plan. During the song mission, agree to the invitation and then spend the night in a hut. Kiss Judy in the bathroom. The next morning, talk to her at the docks and tell her that this was the beginning of something good.
Relationship with Rogue
- Requirements: No
During the second side quest, invite her on a date at the movies. Select dialogue with a kiss to set off a romantic scene. At some point, Rogue will change his mind and there will be no full sex scene.
Relationship with River Ward
- Requirements: Female character
Complete side detective missions. Rescue Randy during The Hunt. At the end of the quest, select the flirt option. In the next task, you need to kiss him on two occasions. The next morning, say that you enjoy being with him.
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Panam Palmer Guide (Side Quests, Main Jobs)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – “Happy Together” Side Quest (Saving Barry)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Requirements for the Secret Ending
- Cyberpunk 2077 – All Endings Guide (One Save)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Comprehensive Photo Mode Guide
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Side Quest 35 Walkthrough (Getting the Porsche 911 (930) Turbo)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Get 100 % Achievement
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Fix Mission “Play It Safe / Ritmo De La Noche” (Solutions)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Guide to Hacking/Breaching (Codes, Access Points, and More)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Save File Location
- Cyberpunk 2077 – All Johnny Silverhand’s Items (How to Get and Unlock)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Skip Broken Quests, Change Gender (Editing and Cheating Guide)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Easter Egg Locations
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Portal Location (Easter Egg)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Fix Launch Game Issues (Steam, Epic, GOG)