A guide on how to level up athleticism easily in Cyberpunk 2077.
How to Level Up Athleticism Easily
Please consider this an early-mid game tip. It is by no means a 100% objective, factual, guaranteed way of having an easy time raising the aforementioned skill level.
As you may all know, raising athleticism seems to be exponentially more difficult than raising other skills such as Reflex. No matter how much you run, jump, or slide during combat, you may still find yourself stuck at level 1 for quite a while.
My tip for everyone is straightforward, yet it is the only way (that I know of at this point) to not make your playthrough GRINDY. And we all hate grinding to a certain extent, especially if it exposes itself very early on in the game.
Case in Point: Run Everywhere
I most recently find myself using this tip while playing Spider-man on PS4. But this method applies more than ever in Cyberpunk 2077.
Don’t Use Cars. Don’t Use Motorcycles. And for the love of god, Don’t Fast Travel.
Of course, if you want to drive around and have fun, by all means go for it. But for the most part, I am raising athleticism consistently by running around, sometimes even across the entire city. There are two benefits to this:
- 1) If you have a habit of getting sidetracked by all the events scattered throughout the city since you actually gain something in the short-term (XP in athleticism) by being sidetracked and running from point A to point B.
- 2) If you’re OCD like me and find yourself turning on your scanner every 5 steps, you’ll more than likely find something to loot everywhere you go. When using a vehicle, it’s a hassle to get on/off all the time. Running around prevents this roadblock.
I’ve heard people mention things like punch the wall/air or use an auto-clicker so you can raise athleticism while AFK. IMO running around from place to place may be a waste of time, but at least you get $#!+ done while doing it.
Thanks for coming to my TED talk.
Since athleticism gains XP based on how much stamina is depleted
While running around, I do wave around my fists to deplete the stamina bar faster. This is somewhat efficient since stamina replenishes quite fast and all you have to do is pause for a split second before sprinting again.
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Get Perk Quickly (Cold Blood)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Which Lifepath to Start (Noman, Streetkid, Corparate)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Fast Travel
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Launch the Game Directly (Fast Way)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Fix “Has Flatlined” Error
- Cyberpunk 2077 – “Tears in Rain” Easter Egg (How to Get)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Changing FOV (Max Value to 120)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Break Crafting (Infinite Components)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Comprehensive Photo Mode Guide
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Fix “Not Saving” Problem
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Easy Method to Duplicate Any Items or Weapons
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Getting Unlimited Money without Trainer or Cheat
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Relationship Guide (All Romance)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Get Bonus Contents: Soundtrack, Wallpapers, Posters, and More
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Portal Location (Easter Egg)